Part 2

Devil's Lips
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two mismatched girls reunited to spend quality time with each other for the holidays after going out officially only three months ago, when they had their first kiss at school. They were paired up as desk-mates and coincidentally put together as roommates as well at the dorms which was perfect for them.

There was a huge blizzard storm currently happening in Celestial and they wanted to go out on a date, but they decided it was best to stay in, cuddle while being warm, cozy and drinking hot chocolate.

"You know what I really wanna do right now?" Chaeyeon, the devil asked out of the blue.

"What?" Jieqiong, the angel replied quietly.

"I want to tie you up with that special rope I bought last week..."

", huh? Never thought you were interested in that sort of thing..."

"Of course, I am... Sadomasochism is the gift of giving or receiving pleasure from acts involving pain or humiliation!"

“O...O...Okay, that sounds lovely.”

Chaeyeon was sitting up right on her bed reading a “how to pull off wearing black everyday” article in a fashion magazine, while Jieqiong was on the other edge, chatting with her friends through Angelbook which is like Facebook, but for angels. Sighing out of petty annoyance, Jieqiong rolled over onto her stomach and said, "You know...you're actually pretty boring for a devil, Chaeyeon...you never want to make love with me except for during the worst times..."

"What did you say…B-Boring?! HOW THE HECK IS S&M BORING??!!" Chaeyeon cried, completely caught off-guard. Sure, she had been called whorish and cruel at times, but...BORING?! She was just clearly insulted. Slamming her magazine on the bedside table, the dark-haired vixen snapped back at the angel, "Look who's talking! You go around talking to little orphan kids and weird animals all day without a single thought of your own personal life! You're the boring one!"

Jieqiong wasn't about to let this rudeness slide. "How dare you? I was volunteering to take care of them because no one else would… Also, who do you think always whispers sweet nothings in your ear at night? Who do you think washe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter