R.EQUITED 2/3

R.EQUITED

 

NC-17; no full ty bits more towards pre-ty bits..?
wc 2,611
part 2 of 3

 

✮✮✮

 

Ravi was not sure when and how but Hakyeon and Taekwoon started visiting his studio more frequently. He could have made noise about his studio slowly becoming their love nest but when he sees Hakyeon smiling so brightly at Taekwoon, Ravi bit back his anger. Jaehwan on the other hand, had drastically reduced his time spent in the studio, only coming over when he was sure that Hakyeon would be there and this added more to Ravi's already bad mood.

 It has been two weeks and when at first Ravi only noticed Hakyeon being the more active participant, Taekwoon was slowly showing signs that he was just as in love with Hakyeon, if not more. Ravi would notice Taekwoon's eyes following Hakyeon when Hakyeon left the studio, longing apparent in his eyes. It was mere moments till they would have gotten together. As long as they don't start becoming mushy in his studio, in front of his eyes. In fact, he and Hakyeon had never been mushy. Well, he had, but Hakyeon had always played back to humour him, never with the sickening looks that he was giving Taekwoon.

 "Ravi, are you feeling alright?" oh Hakyeon, how cruel are you. I thought we used to be lovers, Ravi looked sourly at Hakyeon.

 "Peachy," he growled in response, earning a scowl from Hakyeon who proceeded to whack his head.

"You can have your bad days but don't ever release it on someone like that. You're lucky it's just me. Now, seriously, what is wrong?" Hakyeon placed his arms akimbo.

"I told you, nothing. I'm fine! I'm dandy! Don't bother me! I'm married to my music!" Ravi flailed his arms to emphasise his statement.

"Did something happen between you and Jaehwan?" Hakyeon's eyes narrowed.

"That, is none of your business," Ravi placed a finger on Hakyeon's lips, "why don't you go back to your pied piper over there and let him entice you with his skills while I finish up on our composition?" Ravi shooed Hakyeon away. Hakyeon's eyes grew wide with horror.

"That's it. Taekwoon pack your bags. We are leaving. This guy is not in his right mind today," Hakyeon grabbed his bag, dragging Taekwoon by his wrist out of the door, making sure to slam it loud behind him.

Ravi growled, sighed and yelled in anger. Why was he so angry?

✮✮✮

Jaehwannie : Wonshik are you okay?
Jaehwannie : Hakyeon called saying that you were not in the right state of mind lol

 

Ravi looked at the text, sighing for the umpteenth time today.

 

Ravi: I'm fine…

 

Ravi texted back and chucked his phone to the side, scrolling mindlessly through the bars of his composition before picking his phone back up.

 

Ravi: Sorry, I'm just a bit moody right now. It might be my emo phase finally surfacing

Jahwannie is typing…

 

Honestly, Ravi didn't know what was biting his mood recently.

 

Jahwannie: Do you wanna go out and have dinner together? Dinner is on me~

Ravi: That, actually sounds really good. Can we have burgers? 

Jahwannie: Anything my Wonshikkie wants. Shall we meet at Jellyfish Diner then?

Ravi: in 15? I am super hungry right now.

Jaehwannie: Perfect~ See you~ <3

 

Ravi smiled seeing Jaehwan's text. He seems to be back in good spirits again, that's good. Ravi stood up and looked around his studio. It had been a mess ever since he felt like crap. He'll clean it up after dinner, that was a good start.

 

✮✮✮

 

"Sorry, I've been busy the past few weeks," Jaehwan greeted Ravi at the diner.

"No worries. I had the company of two love birds," Ravi threw a box of cigarettes on the table.

"You're smoking again?" Jaehwan brought the box to his hands, examining it.

"Sorry, I've been agitated lately," Ravi waved a waitress over.

Jaehwan hated Ravi smoking. He had started smoking when they were in high school but quit when he realised that Jaehwan got really upset when he did. Without thought, Jaehwan opened the box of cigarettes and poured water into it.

"Jaehwan! What the are you doing!" Ravi pulled the cigarettes away, "They're expensive!"

"You don't need them Wonshik!" Jaehwan pleaded, "they're bad for you!" 

Ravi grimaced, "I know they're bad for me, but I need something for now, okay. Sheesh, you just ruined a box of perfectly good cigarettes. All smokers out there would abhor you," Ravi chided.

Right now, I abhor you, Jaehwan thought sadly in his mind. 

The dinner, what Ravi and Jaehwan had thought as a good night out turned out to be the most awkward numbing silence night out. After the dinner, Jaehwan had silently followed Ravi back to his studio, frowning when Ravi stopped at a nearby shop to buy a fresh new pack of cigarettes right in front of his eyes.

Ravi opened the door of the studio, leaving it open for Jaehwan to enter. Jaehwan entered reluctantly, crumbling into the old couch while he stared at Ravi who sat by his computer, waking it up.  

"Jaehwan, tell me what you think of this," Ravi suddenly announced, startling Jaehwan who sat up quickly in attention. Music filled the air of the studio and Ravi sang for the song, filling in some parts of the melody with adlib when he hasn't had lyrics for it. It was a melancholy song, a ballad, different from what Ravi often produces.

"It's beautiful Wonshik" Jaehwan felt his heart being tugged by feelings, "It's… really different from what you usually produce…"

Ravi snorted, "I know right. I didn't know I could produce this type of music."

Jaehwan closed his eyes, recalling the lyrics and melody. 

 

Your stares 

Were never mine

Your heart

Was never mine

But rest assured that forevermore

I am forever yours

 

"Is this… a song for Hakyeon…" Jaehwan asked, bitterly.

Ravi smiled, "But now," Ravi's voiced drawled, "when I see you next to him, I realise that deep down in my heart, you were meant for him," and Ravi added some adlibs to fill in the parts. 

"Wonshik…" Jaehwan called out, eyes b with tears but Ravi continues singing, ears focused on the music, "Wonshik!" Jaehwan called out again, snapping Ravi out of his daydream this time. "Stop…" Jaehwan stood up and approached Ravi. 

"Jaehwan?" Ravi called, "What's wrong?" Ravi looked at Jaehwan who stood in front of him, he wanted to pull a joke that his song was so good it had affected Jaehwan so much but Jaehwan looked so sad. "Jaehwan?" Ravi called out again and Jaehwan straddled Ravi in his seat. "Jae-" Ravi's next few words was muffled by Jaehwan's lips. 

The kiss was passionate, on Jaehwan's part, on Ravi's part it slowly turned passionate after Ravi sorted out the info in his brain, or rather, tried to. After awhile he decided logic was unimportant and drugged himself with the taste of Jaehwan on his lips. It had been so long.

"Stop thinking of him," Jaehwan had said under his breath when they separated, "please, stop." Jaehwan buried himself in Ravi's embrace. Ravi didn't know how to respond. "Wonshik… what do I do…" Jaehwan suddenly cried, "I love you so much…" and with that, Ravi embraced Jaehwan, so tightly that Jaehwan couldn't breathe in the folds of his clothes.

 

✮✮✮

 

Jaehwan woke up, body sore from being tangled in an awkward position. He realised that he was still on top of Ravi, on the couch too small for them. Ravi's snores were echoing in the room, making Jaehwan chuckle. After the little ministration last night, they had continued making out, Ravi carrying him to the couch where they continued. They had gone slightly further but Jaehwan being Jaehwan, was still reluctant to go the whole way through so Ravi gave in. But it had been so wonderful. Ravi did most of the job because Jaehwan had turned into jelly under Ravi's touch, much to his embarrassment. 

"Good morning, my Jaehwannie," Ravi's deep voice brought Jaehwan back to attention.

"G-good morning Wonshik…" Jaehwan blushed into Ravi's bare chest before he quickly got up and away from it.

Ravi stretched on the couch, his muscles defining itself in every which way that was a sin for Jaehwan's eyes.

"I'll go get some coffee," Jaehwan had to get out of this studio, pronto.

"Jaehwan," Ravi called out and Jaehwan turned in his heels. His cheeks were red and Ravi found that adorable. He chuckled, "my Jaehwan," Ravi called out again. 

"What is it Ravi?" Jaehwan was annoyed now.

"I love you," Ravi smiled and Jaehwan blushed even more now. Huffing as he slammed the door shut and Ravi laughed.

 

✮✮✮

 

"Hakyeon-hyung…" Hongbin had a face full of disgust. Hakyeon looked up from where he was on the floor, towel wrapped around his neck. "You're disgusting…"

"What? What did I do?" Hakyeon demanded.

"You're all glowing and bright and shiny. You had didn't you," Hongbin grimaced as he handed Hakyeon a bottle of water.

"W-what?!" Hakyeon's eyes widen in horror. 

"Oh, is THAT why he looks so blindingly good today," Hyuk chuckled, "you should have seen the spectators, they were spell bounded by you. You should come like this during events more often. They're getting wild from your pheromones!" 

"Whoa, is it true," Ravi chimed in and Hongbin and Hyuk suddenly looked uncomfortable. "No worries, I'm way over this guy but you do look a bit more… radiant today," Ravi blushed lightly.

"Can you guys let me live for a moment," Hakyeon hid his face away in embarrassment, the remaining three giving each other looks of amusement. Hakyeon had never been like this with ANY of his previous relationships. "Yes… I did…" Hakyeon whined reluctantly.

 "Holy crap. I need to meet this man who has turned my Hyung into a girl!" Hyuk laughed. Hakyeon had always seemed fairly apathetic in relationships, and to see his hyung embarrassed and shy, radiant even was an opportunity not to be missed.

 "How is he?" Hongbin sat next to Hakyeon, brushing the stray hair on Hakyeon's forehead.

"He… " Hakyeon's blush went deeper, "he's amazing…" he sighed, "he's perfect really. I… I don't know… I didn't know I could love anyone so much," Hakyeon hid his head again.

"Wow, is he a greek god?" Hongbin laughed again.

"Oh trust me, he is anything but. I've met him and trust me Hakyeon is putting this guy on a pedestal," Ravi finished adjusting the sound box, walking closer towards his circle of friends.

"How about you and Jaehwan. Looks like it's going well," Hakyeon pouted, giving a glare at Ravi. How did this man know? Ravi had to wonder.

"Are you two together? Again? For real this time?" Hongbin looked up at Ravi.

"Yes, we are…" Ravi sighed, "he's still reluctant but I think I'll just let him move it at his pace. I've waited forever anyway, what's wrong with another few years."

"Don't" Hakyeon stood up now, hands square on Ravi's shoulder, "you have to attack him. Ravi. He's a . He's Jaehwan. You'll have to wait forever,"

"Hakyeon, I'm not doing something he'll hate me for!"

 "He won't. Trust me."

"Hakyeon you're scaring me…"

"You WILL attack him. Understand. Or else…" Hakyeon was thinking hard, "or else, I'll ruin your studio."

"You're going too far with that…" 

"I'll send Taekwoon after you,"

"Now that, is scary."

 

✮✮✮

 

"Wonnnnssshhiiiiikkkkkkkkkk" Jaehwan was sprawled on Ravi's lap.

"Jaehwan, what happened?" 

"Wonshiikkkk~~ I'm all hoootttttt" Jaehwan rubbed himself on Wonshik's lap, a very dangerous situation.

"Hakyeon! Did you drug him with alcohol?!" Hakyeon was the obvious culprit for this.

"I may have?" Hakyeon shrugged innocently.

"Wonnnshiiikkk~~~" Jaehwan was now hugging Ravi.

"That's it, we're going home. You've had enough. Come on," Ravi started pulling Jaehwan up.

"Ravi remember!" Hakyeon called, Ravi looked back and Hakyeon gave an action of pouncing. God this man was sick. Ravi couldn't believe that he had dated him before.

 

✮✮✮

 

"Mmm Wonshiiikkkk you smell so gooooood," Jaehwan was being supported by Ravi as they left the bus stop. "Wonshiiikkkk…."

"No more alcohol for you. Ever." Ravi retorted sternly.

"Wonshiikkk… your lips are so beautiful…" Jaehwan tip toed up (he didn't really needed to but when he's lying 30 degrees to Ravi…) and placed a kiss on Ravi's lips. 

"Save that, for later," Ravi half dragged Jaehwan up the stairs to his apartment. Upon entering the apartment, Ravi shoved Jaehwan into his bed. "Clothes. Off." Ravi tugged at Jaehwan's clothes, wanting to get the love of his life to bed so that he can sleep the alcohol off.

"Mmmm Wonshik no… I'm not ready for it yet," Jaehwan guarded his front, making it nearly impossible for Ravi to pull his clothes off.

 "Jaehwan, stop this," Ravi pulled again, realising that it was not working. "You're gonna regret this," Ravi attacked Jaehwan, with his lips. As the kisses became more passionate, Jaehwan's limbs lost their power, slowly unravelling and Ravi smiled in triumph while still distracting Jaehwan with his lips.

"W-wonshik," Jaehwan moaned breathlessly. Oh god, Jaehwan was Ravi noted when he was ing his jeans. He was too Ravi noted, feeling the strain on his crotch. "Wonshik… please…" Jaehwan had arched his back this time, rubbing their groins together, "touch… I want…" and this is when Ravi snapped. He pulled Jaehwan's jeans off the limbs and pushed Jaehwan down, roughly. His hands went everywhere and Jaehwan responded, more eagerly then ever. "Wonshik… more… please…. Ra… Ravi…" Ravi didn't know what more Jaehwan wanted, he had already left a trail of red on Jaehwan's body and he was already pumping Jaehwan's member with utmost passion. So he stretched to his side table, opening a drawer and pulling out a conveniently placed tube. 

Attack! Hakyeon's words echoed in his mind. Hakyeon. Well, he has but that's beside the point.

"Jaehwan, tell me if it hurts okay?" Ravi kissed the sweat glistened forehead of Jaehwan who was panting and breathless, halfway through euphoria.

"Huh? What?" Jaehwan could only respond before he felt the intrusion. He grimaced but was soon distracted by Ravi's lips upon his. It felt weird, hell it felt wrong, but it felt so good. Especially when Ravi touched a certain spot within him that had him ache with so much need. He didn't know how intense pleasure could have been. Why had he been so reluctant before? He was so high with pleasure that once the fingers were pulled out, he actually cried in horror. He wanted more. "Wonshik… why…?" Jaehwan pleaded, grinding his hips into Wonshik. He needed more so badly and Ravi had to wonder if Hakyeon didn't give Jaehwan more than just alcohol.

"Jaehwan… are you sure…" Attack! Ravi shook his head. God damn that Hakyeon. No, he still needed to make sure Jaehwan consented.

 "Honestly…" Jaehwan moaned, "more than ever," he kissed Ravi before pushing Ravi, their bodies tumbling, flipping their places around. "Ravi… please…." God Ravi loved hearing Jaehwan call his nickname out like that. He grabbed Jaehwan's hair into his fingers and pushed Jaehwan down into his kiss. His other free arm grabbed Jaehwan's , skillfully propelling his shaft into Jaehwan's entrance.

"Tell me if it hurts okay," Ravi whispered into Jaehwan's ears.

"I don't care anymore…" Jaehwan replied, pushing down on Ravi. God it hurts.

 

✮✮✮

 

The next day in the studio, Ravi was super attentive of Jaehwan. He brought coffee for him, snacks for him, if he could he would even pee for him.

"Well, someone had a good night," Hakyeon teased the two.

"Shut up. As if you didn't," Ravi had noticed the hickeys adorning Hakyeon's neck.

"At least I can walk," Hakyeon stuck a tongue out.

"That's enough Wonshik.. Leave it be…." Jaehwan felt that he was being made the of the joke here. Literally.

 



Author's note:

 

The biggest question answered, yes, Ravi has an apartment.

 

Epilogue for real now hahaha. How did an "epilogue" turn into a huge spinoff?!

P/S I never said I was a poet *hides* Imagine the song going along the lines of Frank Sinatra's I Did it My Way