Final

Better Than Sleeping

As time pass, Wonwoo keep trying to push his feelings for Mingyu away with being as far as he could from that 'beautiful creature' that will never be his.

Mingyu on the other side, is really confused seeing Wonwoo's behaviours lately. He could feel that Wonwoo is getting further from him. But, being an innocent boy he was, he doesn't know the reason why.

Mingyu wanted to confess his feelings to the handsome emo that have been stealing his attention since the first day he came to this school. But whenever their eyes met, Wonwoo will quickly turn his gaze and he noticed that Wonwoo is not behaving like his usual self. He really missed the old Wonwoo that will always smile while talking him, the old Wonwoo that will always makes his heart beats whenever he does little things like when he scrunched his nose whenever he is really happy.

Sohye keeps giving him advices and tell him that trying doesn't hurt and he should try confessing to know Wonwoo's heart. 

One day, Mingyu is sitting alone at the school park while humming to his favourite song which is Sechkies 'Couple' when he felt someone patting his shoulder from behind. "Excuse me Mingyu sunbae... Can I talk to you now?" Oh, he knows this kid. He is Jimin's boyfriend.

"Oh, you are Jungkook right? Jimin's boyfriend? Just call me hyung~ there's no need to be so formal!" Mingyu said while smiling, making Jungkook less nervous. "Now I know why Wonwoo hyung is madly in love with this hyung~ he is such a gentleman and his smile can soothe a nervous heart! Wtf, stop Jeon Jungkook! Always remember that you have your cutie Jiminie~" Jungkook thought to himself before coming back to reality. "Can I ask about your relationship with Sohye noona?" Jungkook asks. "Hmm? My relationship with Sohye? Ahh... I know what is this all about, Jungkook-ah.. After this if anyone asks you about this, please tell them that I am Sohye's cousin~ A lot of people doesn't know about it since we are not the type that'll tell everyone~" Mingyu said, earning a relieved sigh from Jungkook. "Ohh~ so Wonwoo hyung is jealous for no reason.." Jungkook said to himself with his not-too-loud voice, earning a question from Mingyu.

"Wait what were you talking about Jungkook-ah? Wonwoo was jealous for no reason? Wait, Wonwoo is jealous of Sohye? Thinking that she is my girlfriend?" Mingyu asks, feeling curious. "Ahhh... Errr... Maybe? Bye Mingyu hyungg! Thankyou~" Jungkook bowed before running away from the park, not wanting to answer Mingyu's question.

That night, Jungkook is just lying on his bed when suddenly his phone vibrated, signalling that he got a message.

[unknown number]

-Jungkook-ah

-this is Mingyu hyung

-don't worry, I get ur number from Jimin

-can you pls help me with something?

Jungkook lets a relieved sigh knowing that it's just Mingyu and not a random people texted him and Mingyu gets his number from Jimin. He saved Mingyu's number before replying his text.

[Me]

-Oh~

-hi mingyu hyung

-I am relieved that ur not a random stranger tho

-why? what can i help u with?

[Wonu hyung's~]

-ur wonwoo's cousin right

-i need ur help 4 tomorrow

-don't tell him pls

[Me]

-yes I am

-help?

-okay i'm in~

-tell me abt it hyung

-dont worry, i can keep secrets ;)

 

The next day, Wonwoo is going to the library as usual when suddenly "Wonwoo hyunggg!" Wonwoo sighed deeply. He knows the owner of that voice. Jungkook dragged him away from his destination. "What the heck is this, Jeon Jungkook you crazy kid! I wanna go and sleeepp!!" Wonwoo said, feeling annoyed that his precious sleep time will be interrupted. "Ayy hyung~ Trust me this is WAY better than sleeping!" Wonwoo who is too lazy to do anything, just sigh while being dragged. "Okay hyung! Sit here okay~" Jungkook said while making sure that Wonwoo is seated. "Wait here okay, I'll be right back!" Jungkook said before running away. Wonwoo just sat there before he heard such a familiar guitar melody. "This is so familiar..." he thought before he heard a voice, such a sweet one. The voice is singing something. He tried to find the owner of the voice when he saw a silhoutte of him. Kim Mingyu is standing in front of him, with a guitar in his hands.

 

You would feel better than before
Because I filled all your emptiness

It’s an old story now
That being lonely,
I had been looking for my other half
In this beautiful world

I want to spend the rest of my life with you
It feels like a dream
I’m not alone any more I’m with you

Oh love I’ve been so lonely
What took you so long to come find me?
Oh love I love you
Spend your every second with me now

One becomes two
The sorrow that’s been deep inside my heart is gone now
And there will be a rainbow till the end of my life
I need only you
Will you remember my promise?
I’ll give my everything to you
Now you live in my heart

Do you know for how many days I’ve been waiting for you?
Now with holding our hands in front of everyone
We will be together

Oh love I’ve been so lonely
What took you so long to come find me?
Oh love I love you
Spend your every second with me now

Forget about the past
Let’s start building up our memories

Oh love I've been so lonely                                                                                                                                                                                                 What took you so long to find me?                                                                                                                                                                                         Oh love I love you                                                                                                                                                                                                         Spend your every second with me now

 

Wonwoo couldn't help but to stare in awe. How come a human can be this perfect? But he suddenly remembered about Sohye. His heart breaks and he got up from the bench to go away when he is stopped by Mingyu who is holding his hand. "Wonwoo-yah.. Before you go, I want you to know this fact. Sohye is my cousin, and I don't have any feelings for her. And... That song is dedicated to you. I dunno how to tell you my feelings, so I tried to find a song that can explain my feelings to you but I don't know if--" Mingyu's word was interrupted by a kiss from Wonwoo. "Okay Mingyu, first of all.. I effin loved you ever since we met at the library.. And I am so stupid that I thought that both of you are a couple without even investigating it. Thanks for everything Mingyu~ I can't believe that this is happening and I am not even dreaming! Ohmygod Jeon Jungkook you are right! This is 100% better than sleeping! I love you Kim Mingyu!" Wonwoo said to the speechless Mingyu. "Kim Mingyu? Yohooo~ Are you listening?" Wonwoo said, making Mingyu came back to reality. "Ah... So... Hmmm.. Y--You like me too?" Mingyu asked, still feeling shocked and speechless after hearing Wonwoo's reply. "Oh my god he is so in cute that makes me wanna kiss him! Well~ I can freely kiss him now isn't it?"  he thought before kissing Mingyu again. "Oh god this is so in better than sleeping!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoyeahhhh~~~

Finallllyyyy!!!

Soo sorry for the late posting tho~

I am such a lazy person! *0*

Sorry if the ending is too lame for youu~ hoho I just dunno how to end this! XP

Anyway, it is currently 00:00 (2/1/2017) now in Malaysia.

So~ I have to go back to the 'lovely prison' of mine in maybe 17 hours? XD

So thankyou so soooo much for reading all my fanfics!

I means a lot to me! ;)

After 17 hours, I'll be on hiatus untill I don't know when~ (when will I get the chance to go home? T^T)

So yeass~ I think I'll be writing new fanfic(s) whenever I'm bored!

So~ stay tuned and kindly wait for my new fanfics! ^0^

Thanks and sorry for everything~

Lastly, Happy New Year guisee!!

Have a blast in Twenty SEVENTEEEN!

Bbyongg~