One

Better Than Sleeping

"At last it is recess time~ Let's go to the library, Jeon Wonwoo!" Wonwoo says to himself. At last is it recess time. The only time Wonwoo will be happy, plus the times when any teacher is absent. Everyday he will come to the library and study. Lol~ of course not. He comes to the library to sleep. Yeah, library is such a comfortable place to sleep especially with the air conditioned surrounding. Jeon Wonwoo is this type of person. A person who loves to sleep. He didn't know why for sure but what he know is, he love sleeping. Like, sleeping is the most important thing in his life. Once, when his parents went to a trip for 3 days, Wonwoo slept until his uncle broke in their house to make sure that he is still alive. That is Wonwoo's life. This 'sleeping obsess' stopped for a year, when he dated a boy. But, after he found out that the boy cheated on him and they broke up, things went back to its normal state. Maybe some people would say, "Just find him a new boyfriend" or such. But, Jeon Wonwoo is not the type of person that will fall for someone that easily. He is ing hard to be impress by anyone, I repeat ANYONE. Especially in that school. He once said that all the guys in that school will never be his boyfriend. Why? He has like- well nobody knows, but he said that he has a special criteria for his boyfriend. But, nobody knows what exactly is that.

When he is sleeping peacefully without any disturbance, he suddenly felt somone patting his shoulder. He hate it the most when someone is disturbing his sleep. Like, he ing hate it. So, he opened his eyes and get ready to become a godzilla like always. "Who the fuc-" his words are stopped when he saw the person beside him. "Oh.My.Lord! Who is this angel? Like ohmygosh he is so frickin handsome!" he thought to himself while adoring the most beautiful creature on earth when suddenly reality hits him. "Oh god wait, wtf Jeon Wonwoo! You said that you'll never fall for this school's right?Ohgod wake up Jeon Wonwoo!" his 'real Wonwoo' side said to himself before he 'run' away from that very beautiful creature to save his life.

"Umm.. Did I say something wrong?" Mingyu thought to himself. "Why did he ran away? Did I scare him or what? But.. he is hella hot though.." he said to himself before finding other students to ask where is his class.

Meanwhile, Wonwoo still can't get over the 'unknown creature' beautifulness. "But seriously, is he a student in this school? How come I have never seen him before? Like how come? He is too ing handsome to be one of this school s! Ohmygodd!! his tanned skin is ing killing mee!! Ohgod ohgod he is so hott!!" he thought to himself while walking to his class since recess time is almost over.

The next teacher come 'too' early, to Wonwoo annoyance. "Okay, class we will have a new student joining us today!" the teacher's word weren't enough to impress Wonwoo, but he almost died when he saw the new student. "Oh.My.ing.Lord! He is hereee!! Ohgosh how can I live?! He is my ing classmate!!" he thought to himself while smiling to himself. "Hello everyone. My name is Kim Mingyu and I'll be joining your class for today onwards. I hope that we can be good friends." Mingyu said in front of the class when he saw the guy he met earlier at the library. Being an innocent boy he was, he smiled towards Wonwoo, making his heart almost burst. "Ohmygoshh he smiled at me?!Ohhh.. I can die in peace now.." he thought to himself while trying to keep his cool.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohyeahh~ (~*0*)~

So~ here is the first chapter guise!!

Soryy if this is effin cliche and boring but~

Lol, I don't know how to write better tho~!

I want to thank everyone who read this piece of randomnesss written by me!

I don't think this fic will be long tho, maybe 2 chapters more?

Anywayy~ I can't wait to watch Seventeen performance on Music Bank this eveningggg!!

Hohohoho, so feel free to subscribe, upvote and comment okayyy! 

Gooodbyeee~ (^_____^)/