Chapter 6

Instant boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One month later

 

“So, you’re not here to audition for acting cast but a scriptwriter?” The auditioner asked, sliding his finger on his nose bridge; adjusting his glasses.

 

The timid honey browned-hair male nodded yet he seemed to be pretty confident. “I even brought the script for you to see.” He said, slowly approaching the judges.

 

‘You stole my liver, not my heart.’ A play by Byun Baekhyun.

 

“Oh my, this is briliant!” One of the judges said. “I would happily welcome you as our new scriptwriter, Byun Baekhyun-ssi. Welcome to the Drama Club!”

 

The judges clapped their hands. Byun Baekhyun secretly smirked in victory.

 

 

 

 

“So the thing is, this cute human being suddenly grabbed me; making my heart skipped a bit and then bam! I’m his boyfriend!” Jongin explained, flailing his arms. Drama queen.

 

Soojung rolled her eyes. “So you’re cheating on me?” Her tone was clearly teasing.

 

“Are you still on that Jongin’s girlfriend scheme? Please, that was years ago.” Jongin pouted.

 

Jung Soojung; the ultimate best friend of Kim Jongin and apparently, she did not care about life. Hobby: Cursing – including calling people ‘stupid.’ Reason being best friend with Jongin: Fried chicken. Her sister owned a clothing brand and had a boyfriend who’s Chinese; which Soojung thought ridiculous because Jessica did not know how to speak Chinese. She even bet that her sister’s boyfriend was actually a secret agent from North Korea. Dyed her hair red because Jessica got a car; which was not plausible at all and maybe a tiny bit because of Lion King and Brave.  Love life: madly in love with herself plus Daniel Radcliffe – she’s a total Harry Potter fan and dreamed to be like Emma Watson. (And minus the fact that she actually cursed J.K Rowling for not coupling up Hermione and Harry at the end of the story.) A big fan of Big Bang – her bias was Daesung – and 5 Seconds of Summer. She failed her exam thus not attending any university and didn’t intend to anyway. By luck, she became a trainee in SM Entertainment and the emcee to a beauty show – also a famous beauty vlog. And when Jongin was being bullied in high school for being homoual, Soojung decided to play pretend to stop the bullying; by being Kim Jongin’s girlfriend. She was like Jongin’s knight in shining armour.

 

 

Jongin still remembered how he was being bullied by one of the toilet cubicles when Soojung suddenly barged in – she was actually desperate to poop at the time and the female restroom was full. Soojung came to Jongin, clutching her discomfort stomach and kissed him passionately. It was Jongin’s first kiss to be exact. It almost looked like a make-out session – with Soojung’s due to her aching stomach; she’s about to pass gas too. She ended the sloppy kiss and glared at the bullies.

 

“He’s not gay, you idiot. I’m his ing girlfriend! So off!” She roared.

 

The bullies whimpered like kicked puppies and headed out, bowing their heads to Soojung too.

 

Jongin was about to say something w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter