Chapter 4

Instant boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: A bit drama. Not so fluff. I watched too many sad movies that I lost my sense of humor. Do drop a comment! *Buing buing*

The house felt empty, or so she thought. She tapped her finger on the wooden dining table, biting her lower lip; a habit that she had whenever she got nervous. A frown could be seen on the early 40s woman’s face. It was a face that glossed with worries. She looked young despite her age. The pancakes that served in front of her were untouched and getting cold. She didn’t have appetite to eat, not when she did not know how Jongin was doing. It was the end of winter but the weather was still chilling for everyone’s liking.  

 

“Hey, you should eat.” A young man in his mid-20s said. His face was also laced with worried. He knew that it was probably his fault. He would act the same if he was Jongin. Alas, love is blind. He loved the woman with all of his heart regardless their . She was probably the most beautiful woman she ever met. She was so gorgeous, her skin was fair and her shiny hazel brown eyes lured everyone’s attention. Not to forget her sweet smile which left warmth in people’s hearts. Her petite figure made her looked fragile even though she was a woman with strong heart. She was kind of an iron lady and was so kind towards everybody.

 

“I wonder where Jongin is.” She replied, her voice seemed to be so weak.

 

He sighed; pulling the wooden chair beside her and took a seat. The house seemed to be filled with a melancholy aura. The newly wed husband felt so pathetic and weak as he wasn’t able to do anything, staring at his worried wife with guilt. “I’m sorry. This is my fault. I ruined your relationship with your son.”

 

The woman shook her head. “It’s not your fault, dear. I guess Jongin must be so shocked with everything. He needs time alone to take everything that happened I understand yet I couldn’t help but to feel worried. He has always been a baby.” Tears were pooling in her eyes again and she quickly wiped it away. She remembered how Jongin was throwing tantrum the day he found out that his mother registered her marriage with a seriously young guy. Jongin looked so hurt and betrayed. She recalled how his eyes were teary and the chocolate brown orbs were reflecting sorrow. Or how Jongin rushed out from home with his backpack; telling her that he’s going to find his father. Ouh, how Jongin didn’t know that his father despite him in the first place; leading to the divorcement. She failed in protecting Jongin; guarding him from a bitter truth.

 

The young man pulled her into a warm embrace, soothing her with sweet whispers. “It’s okay. I’ll find him. After all, he’s my son too.” He sincerely said as he wiped the tears on his wife’s face. Both of them were looking at the front door, hoping that Jongin would barge in with that silly grin and sparkling chocolate orbs of his. Hoping and keep hoping.

 

 

 

RRIINNGG!!

 

The caramel small rectangular alarm clock was blaring up; trying to wake Do Kyungsoo up. It was 7 in the morning. Kyungsoo groaned, rubbing his eye with his left hand while his other hand was roaming around; trying to find the damn loud alarm clock and turning it off. His brain wasn’t really function properly early in the morning. Kyungsoo squinted his eyes; adjusting them to the rays of sunlight that making a path into his room through the window. It didn’t really matter because Kyungsoo had always been a morning person. But today, something just didn’t feel right.

 

 His attention then fell into the weight on his chest. It was an arm – or rather Jongin’s arm. Kim Jongin was snuggling against him; he was tightly hugging Kyungsoo, clinging like a koala and their legs were tangled together. His eyes widen at the scene of Jongin’s drooling; ruining his pure white bed sheet. And he remembe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter