Chapter 5

Instant boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : This is crap. I'm sorry.

 

Chanyeol’s jaw dropped when he saw Kyungsoo walking together with Jongin – or should I say Kai? Kyungsoo was snaking his arm around Jongin’s waist while Jongin put his arm on Kyungsoo’s shoulders with Kyungsoo looked so shy and Jongin was sweetly smiling. They looked so cute together. Chanyeol could feel his heart cracking little by little until he heard the pang! sound, obviously it was from his broken heart. Chanyeol was so busy in his own imaginary world; looking at the pieces of his heart on the dirty cafeteria floor. He cried his heart out; muttering ‘my poor heart.’ Baekhyun just shook his head, not even pitying the giant. Jongdae shot Baekhyun a look and the petite male just shrugged.

 

“Baek, can’t you at least pity him? Look at his broken heart on the floor, he’s going to die!” Jongdae said, flailing his arms. He did look pretty serious about the situation.

 

“That’s not his heart, Jongdae. It’s his liver.” Baekhyun sassed.

 

“They look so good with each other. They are like SpongeBob and Patrick, Gumball and Darwin, Hiro and Baymax, Barbie and Ken…” Chanyeol mumbled, wiping his snort with his sleeve.

 

“What the , Chan? You watched Barbie?” Baekhyun voiced after spluttering his juice; feeling nausea by looking at Chanyeol’s sleeve – the snort was clearly visible.

 

“Yeah, my favourite is Mariposa and The Diamond Castle.” Chanyeol smiled already reached his ear. Kyungsoo and Kai were long forgetten.

 

“Don’t forget Barbie in The Pink Shoes!” Jongdae butted in while flipping his Girls’ Life magazine, finally exposing his secret that he watched Barbie – which wasn’t really a surprise.

 

“And the Fashion Fairytale too!” Chanyeol excitedly squealed with Jongdae and Baekhyun face-palmed himself.

 

“You forgot The Princess and The Popstar.” Baekhyun said, rolling his eyes as his gaze was back to the Teen Vogue magazine. How could they forget his favourite?!

 

 

 

 

Far from Chanyeol’s perspective view, Kyungsoo’s face was flushed red as it was so embarrassing when people stared at them in a wrong way. Jongin was all smirking, seeing the oh-so-almighty Do Kyungsoo flustered. Jongin was limping and Do Kyungsoo regretted his decision to help Jongin out. People were looking at him as if he’s a monster. On the bright side, people thinking that he top in this relationship wasn’t that bad. After all, he’s older than Kim Jongin anyway – but yeah, Jongin was way taller and manlier. Kyungsoo noticed how people would whisper here and there; pretty sure it was about him and Kai. After all, he was never the type to be paranoid.

 

“This is ing embarrassing,” Kyungsoo grumbled.

 

Jongin chuckled. “Well, it seems that I’m not the only one thinking about .” He gave Kyungsoo a naughty grin.

 

“You and your . Tch.” Kyungsoo said.

 

“Hmm. You and your morning .” Jongin retorted.

 

Jongin let out a loud yelp as Kyungsoo pinched his ; earning gazes from people here and there. Kyungsoo never liked attention – with the exception of becoming an actor; one of the main reasons why he rejected C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter