Chapter 1

Instant boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kyungsoo, please. I can’t live without you.” The baritone voice echoed throughout the hallway. “I love you so much, Kyung.”

 

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes in annoyance as Park Chanyeol, once again, confessed his undying love to Kyungsoo. It was so embarrassing when the whole students were looking at you – most of them were throwing a sympathy look to Do Kyungsoo, not Chanyeol. The red-haired giant was well-known in their college due to his head over heels for a particular petite squishy male from arts major.

 

Park Chanyeol wasn’t that bad, he just ain’t Kyungsoo’s type. Ever since Kyungsoo told him that he was gay, the red-haired giant had been chasing him like there’s no tomorrow. Park Chanyeol was actually sweet. He did write a love song for Do Kyungsoo and sang it during lunch with his guitar; it was ing embarrassing. He would borrow the prince charming costume from the Drama Club to make a surprise for Kyungsoo; which was a failure because the size didn’t fit him and ripped. He did buy a giant bouquet of flowers for Kyungsoo; and Kyungsoo was allergic to pollen – he was screaming curse to Chanyeol when he was hospitalized that day. Chanyeol would make him a homemade chocolate; which became a waste because Kyungsoo didn’t like sweet things. Chanyeol wasn’t bad; he was the sweetest person ever. But he probably wasn’t Kyungsoo’s Mr. Right. 

 

The students were murmuring about them, feeling a bit exhilarated to watch the campus daily drama. The lanky male was following him like a puppy but being a puppy didn’t suit Chanyeol, he’s more like a Yoda or an egg. Duhh. Chanyeol was pleading and Kyungsoo was seething. The small male was fuming in anger and embarrassment. He looked like he was going to explode in the nick of time.

 

“Shut up! ing shut up you ! I don’t like you! And I ing don’t need your ty love!” Kyungsoo shouted, panting then.

 

Unfortunately, this Park Chanyeol didn’t give it a . “I know. I love you.” He said, grinning that stupid grin.

 

“Go away! You derp.” Kyungsoo scowled; his Satansoo side was raging to get out.

 

The whole corridor was silence – except for the crickets sound; and Kyungsoo glared at the crickets with his ouh-shut-up-will-you glare. Chanyeol was still grinning as ever and Kyungsoo was already a flaming wrath. The white marble tiles reflected the vision of Kyungsoo and Chanyeol; and of course the third wheel person who suddenly made his way to the library. Kyungsoo needed to think fast or else this Park Chanyeol was going to die in his own two hands. All he saw now was red; imagining himself straggling Park Chanyeol’s neck and suffocated him to death or even worse, slayed him with a sharp sword and pulled out the giant’s organs. Eww, gross.

 

But then suddenly, Kyungsoo saw chocolate brown orbs and bronze skin which was so y. Do Kyungsoo finally noticed the third wheel person in his current drama with Park Chanyeol. Ouh, he got a new script for this annoying drama already; after all, he’s the main actor for the campus Drama Club.

 

“Look, Chanyeol. You’re not a bad person. I mean, everyone likes you and I can’t love you the way you do.” Kyungsoo started, hiding a smirk.

 

“But Kyungsoo, I won’t give up on you. I mean…” Chanyeol said.

 

Kyungsoo saw this as a cue and swiftly grabbed the unknown person’s torso; dragging the confused child next to him. Kyungsoo gave a quick look on the person’s face and knew that he was in a deep because he didn’t even know this person. But Chanyeol was even more bull for him. Think a name, Kyungsoo. Think a name. He smirked, no more Park Chanyeol and his stupid courting.

 

“Chanyeol, this is my boyfriend, Kai.” The petite male said.

 

Kyungsoo noticed the frown on the guy’s ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter