Chapter 2

I Still Love You..

The school day ended and all you thought about was Kim Taehyung. Everything was Kim Taehyung. He was on your mind 24/7. Jungkook came up to you outside the school and said, "Hm. Well apparently he already has a girlfriend. With that one drama chick, Jung Eunmi"

You were disappointed of course. But you still wanted to get to know him at least. Jungkook already had all that planned though, he was going to get you two together. But of course, you didn't know that. He gave your number to Taehyung and told him he should text you. Jungkook had said you're very caring, nice, and friendly and Taehyung should hang out with him and Jimin sometimes (that including you, Jieun, and Sora). Taehyung saw you a couple of times already and told Jungkook he would.

Your group of friends met up and talked, laughed & joked around before taking your separate ways home. Jieun and Jimin hugged goodbye and left to walk with Jungkook and Sora. You and Jieun walked home together and you dropped her off at her house & walked the rest to your's. While walking alone, you thought about Taehyung. Still, he was on your mind the whole time. His image, his smile, his laugh.. it was something you couldn't get rid of. Time passed by a lot quicker than you thought and you arrived at your house. You walked in to see your little brother, Park Jinwoo, on the television system. The same routine like always, you walked in to see him and asked if he has eaten or done his homework. Same answer, he didn't. Not until your parents arrived home from work, of course.

You left to your room, leading up the stairs. After setting down your bookbag and cellphone you went to find some food. When you finished eating and talking with Jinwoo, you told him to go up to his room and do his work. He left unexpectedly without arguing, but you didn't say anything hoping he'd go without a fight for the first time. Jinwoo went up to his room bringing along his bookbag, and you cleaned up the table. Doing so, you washed the dishes and cooked some food for your parents before they arrived. After finishing all that, you went back to your room. There, you sat at your desk. You really didn't feel like doing homework. You took your cellphone and looked at your social media. It got boring later on as you looked through everything. You honestly had nothing to do besides homework, and you didn't want anything to do with that. You took your school iPad and watched some YouTube. Minutes later, your eyes were starting to drift off, they wouldn't stay open. You finished the video and turned off your iPad. Your eyes closed and you drifted off to sleep.

2 hours passed, and you awoke to your parents home. You welcomed them and asked, "Have you guys eaten the food I cooked or did you just arrive right now?" They replied to you saying, "Oh yes! We ate your food, it was deliciooousss. Thank you for cooking sweetie <3 Now are you still tired? You can go back to sleep" You told them you were fine, you got 2 hours worth of rest. You talked with your parents for awhile about your first day of school, classes, friends. And you asked them about their new business. Everything was great. Your life, family, friends, school.

Your parents went to the living room and you left upstairs. Of course, you haven't checked your phone for a couple hours by now. You immediately went to check it. You had over 100 messages from your group chat, Jieun and Sora, and a new number. You looked at every text, besides the unknown number. You left the message unread for half an hour and decided to check it out. While reading it, you came across something that made your heart jump. You had so many questions as to why that person would text you. You read that text message over and over. It was from Taehyung. The one and only Kim Taehyung. Your heart was racing, and you didn't know why. It was just a text message from him. There had to be a reason as to why he texted you, but you didn't know why.

@3:45 PM, he said: "Hey Mira, this is Taehyung. I'm pretty sure you know me, if not then.. hi! ^^"
@5:50 PM, you replied: "Sorry, I was asleep ^^' And yeah I know you :). Don't worry about that haha. But is there something you need? Orrr..? XD"

You waited. Waiting felt like forever. It never felt this way when texting someone else. You had so many questions about your feelings towards him. You didn't know what to think and expect. But of course, you only knew you could be friends with him, as of now. You waited about 15 minutes doing homework when you heard your phone ring. You automatically jumped off your bed to reach your phone. It only turned out to be Jieun and Sora asking for the math homework. You felt a little disappointed, but only a minute later after replying to your friends, Taehyung texted. When you saw his number appear, your heart fluttered and jumped.

@6:07 PM, Taehyung said: "Haha, it's fine ^^ So, would you mind us talking as friends or? XD"
You texted back saying, "Of course not! I don't mind, I'd love to be your friend.. actually ^^'"
Taehyung: "So how was your first day of school? :)"
You: "Um, I like it. It's great, I just don't like some classes XD. How about you? Isn't it your first time here at Seoul of Arts?"
Taehyung: "Yeah, I'm new at Seoul of Arts, but I actually really like it here, there's lots of nice people. Including you ;) XDD"
You: "Ohh, well thanks! :) xD And can I ask you a question? c:"
Taehyung: "Hmmmm.. -_- Depends."
Taehyung: "I'm joking, of course you can XDD"
You: "I was scared for a bit, haha xD. But uhm, I don't know.. I feel it might sound kinda weird? XD"
You: "But I'm just wondering how you met Jung Eunmi? Because like, yeah.. you just moved here so XD"
Taehyung: "Ahhh.. well we met through social media. And we fell for each other I guess? But I was transferring here, and I found out she goes to school here too.. sooo yeah XD"
You: "I thought it'd be more romantic XDD. I'm kiddinnnggg, don't take it seriously haha xD"
Taehyung: "It's all good, I joke around way too much XD"
You: "Well then, that's great! I need a guy to joke around with all the time XDD"
Taehyung: "And I need a girl to joke around with all the time! XDD"

... You set his name on your phone to: Taehyung <3. The two of you talked for the rest of the night. It went well, you got along with him just fine. You guys talked about so many things in one night, and you laughed so much. You had a feeling you did like him.. but you know he has a girlfriend. You can't do that to anyone. You had to stay friends. He was such a flirt (without him knowing), and it made you happy. You smiled at every text he sent you. And when he told you goodnight, you felt a satisfaction in your heart. Seeing that made you happy. As the night went away, you fell asleep hoping he'd be sound asleep as well.


A/N: Another chapter done! Woohoo!! It's not the best fanfic, I know.. :( It's still kind of boring. Buuut, things are developing as Taehyung and Mira talk.. ;) Well! Please subscribe, and recommend if you like it. It'd be much appreciated <33 Thank you!! :)) I'm so not used to not being able to use emojis when typing a fanfic and they have a conversation through texting T - T. But bear with me, thank you T u T.