Chapter 1

I Still Love You..

It's the start of a new school year and you're excited for what's coming. You're starting your 2nd year of highschool with your two bestfriends, Jieun and Sora. Jimin and Jungkook are 3rd years, and both boyfriends of your two bestfriends. They too, are your guy bestfriends. You will always be 5th wheeling, but don't mind as long as you're having fun with your friends. You walk in the school to see Sora, Jieun, and Jimin.

"Hey guys!!!" You exclaim while squeezing Jieun and Sora. Of course you wouldn't forget about Jimin. The very annoying, tiny one. He may get on your nerves time to time, but you can't help but be glad to have him as a friend. You do a handshake with him and slap his forehead. After doing so, you can't help but wonder where Jungkook is. Jungkook was like a brother to you, the two of you grew up together and are very close. Also because you two were cousins. You look over to the entrance of the school and see Jungkook running toward you and the rest. He nearly runs over you and Sora. Right away, Jungkook goes to hug and kiss Sora.. like he always had done.

You, Jieun, and Jimin all exclaimed, "OH MY GOOODD. Get a room you two!" "Ewwww, stop." "Yo, we don't needa see this!!"

Clearly, Jungkook thought it was very funny to keep kissing Sora. You went up and slapped him on the neck and yelled while laughing, "Leave Sora alone!" He stopped in a second and had a very weird look on his face. You looked at him skeptically, and he said, "HAHA, you're jealous aren't you? You don't have a boyfriendddd, haahaaa." You weren't upset by what he said, you knew he joked around a lot. You sometimes thought it would be nice to be loved like how Jungkook loved Sora. The same with Jieun and Jimin, them four made you feel lonely sometimes, but you didn't think much of it. You knew that time would come later. Anyhow, you hugged Jungkook and the 5 of you walked to the cafeteria to get some breakfast.

You, Sora, and Jieun were all very skinny. But all three of you ate like pigs. You especially loved candy, and Sora loved junk food & Jieun ate anything she liked. It was never any trouble when all of you went out to eat. After getting food and finishing it, you guys went outside to the field. All five of you loved volleyball, it was a sport you all had passion for. You guys were known to be some of the best volleyball players in the school. Almost everyone knew you, you were very friendly, loved making friends, a very easy person to talk to, and was always smiling and happy. You didn't consider yourself popular, but merely just another average girl.

While playing volleyball, you wanted a break. As you talked with Jieun and Sora, Jungkook and Jimin messed around with each other. You turned around and saw someone. Someone you haven't seen before. He was talking with some guys you knew since grade school. You thought he was cute, he had a baby face but also a handsome face. You couldn't help but keep staring. Jieun noticed you weren't paying attention as you weren't answering her, so she looked in your direction and saw him. She had a smirk on her face and whispered to Sora, "Hey.. you see Mira staring at that guy over there by Jaehyun and Yuta?" You seemed to notice it got quiet and turned to look back at your friends. They saw you turn and stopped whispering, you were suspicious.. but didn't really mind. You thought it was probably about relationship stuff and their boyfriends.

You couldn't stop thinking about him, his image was stuck into your mind. He looked so perfect. Even you couldn't play volleyball, he was the only thing on your mind. You wanted to get to know him. Before you knew it, the bell rang signaling it was time for class. You walked alone for a bit before Jieun walked with Jimin to his class and you two walked together to math. As you were walking, you felt a presence behind you. Of course someone would be behind you and Jieun, but you never felt someone's presence. You turned and saw him. It was him again. He walked in the same direction your class was and you stopped for a bit to let him go first. Jieun turned to see you standing in place watching him.. and she asked while smirking, "Hey, Mira. Do you like him by any chance?" *pointing to him*

You only looked at her. You didn't know yourself. You thought he was cute, but you didn't think you felt any way towards him. Jieun just shrugged and said, "With that blank face of your's I'd take that as a yes. A yes as in you like him." You were so clueless, but let Jieun say that. You didn't disagree or argue. You had a feeling you did like him. Jieun suddenly grabbed you and started running, you were going to be late for class. Of course, you didn't forget. His class was just next to your's and you found him to be a 3rd year. You and Jieun barely made it to math class, took your seats and waited for the teacher. Class ended, and you went to your next class. You met Sora on the way and walked together, the two of you walked in and Sora just smiled at you all creepy-like. She whispered to you, "So, Jieun told me you like that one guy" *raised her eyebrows* Like the same with Jieun, you only stared at her. Sora kept asking and asking. You got tired of her and said you did. It was only a little lie, you did like him. But at the same time, you didn't know him. You didn't want to like him, yet at least.

Class ended and Sora went to tell Jieun what you said to her. Jieun started squealing and said, "They would be cute together! Wouldn't they Jimin?" Jimin was day dreaming and didn't know a thing Jieun just told him. He stared at her with a blank face and Jieun slapped him playfully. Sora and Jieun told Jimin about the mystery guy, and Jimin told Jungkook. Jungkook said, "Oh, I know him. He's in my science class, we have it during 3rd period. Ooouhhh, you like him, Mira?" You didn't deny it, you just simply shrugged and nodded your head. 

"Do you even know his name?" Jimin asked. 
"Actually, nope. I don't. What is it Jungkook?" You replied. 
Jungkook looked at you and said, "His name is Kim.. Taehyung."
"HEY! I CAN TELL HIM ABOUT YOU!!" Jungkook yelled.

You nodded, and whispered, "Kim... Tae.. Hyung. That's a nice name, fits him well. I'll remember."


A/N: Yaayyy! First chapter done!! I hope you enjoyed that guys. It was kinda boring (for me LOL), but it'll get better as the story progresses on. Please subscribe if you liked it and recommend to others. That would be a big help, thank you! <3 I'll be posting up whenever I have time or if I just want to write one right away. In a couple weeks, I'll be on break for 3 weeks! I could get many chapters done by then lmao. But yeah, enjoy! :)