Chapter 3

I Still Love You..

You were sound asleep as the morning came by. But you heard your alarm and woke up right away. You took your time getting ready, as you had lots of time before Jieun came over. Today was going to be a great day for you. You were going to see Taehyung, it was Tuesday (on Tuesdays and Thursday's you get to wear any other outfit besides your school uniform), you're going to stay after school, and go out to have fun with your friends (including Taehyung).

You were carefully choosing your outfit for the day. You took quite awhile, but finally chose one. You were wearing your mauve-colored laceup top, pairing it with a simple black pair of jeans with rips at the knees. To add on, you wore your Adidas Superstar shoes and chose a light-pastel pink handbag. Now that you had your outfit, it was time for some makeup. For makeup, you decided to make it pretty simple. You did your foundation, concealer, contour, and added some mascara to make your lashes appear a bit longer. And to top it off with a glow, you put on your favorite gold highlighter. You did an overview of your outfit and makeup, you were satisfied and ready to go. But of course, there was a little time before Jieun would arrive. You decided to get some food beforehand.

As you walked into the kitchen, your phone lit up and a notification appeared. You were expecting it to be that one and only person. You looked at your phone, and it was Taehyung. You were suddenly smiling as his name appeared on your screen. Right away, you unlocked your phone to reply back.

Taehyung: "Good morning Miraaa~"
You: "Good morning TaeTae~ It's fine if I call you that right..? ^^'"
Taehyung: "Duh, of course it's fine XD"
You: "Okaayyy, just making sure XDD"
Taehyung: "Huh, if you call me that.. let me call you something too! C:"
You: "Hahaaa, go ahead if you want xD"
Taehyung: "Hmmmmm. Let me think.. ㅋㅋ"
Taehyung: "OUHH, I GOT IT! ㅎㅎㅎ"
You: "Are you going to tell me? ㅋㅋ"
Taehyung: "I'm going to call you MiMi~~ ㅎ"
You: "Hmmmm.. no"
Taehyung: "Aweee, why not? T - T"
You: "I'm just kidding dummy! XD I don't mind if you call me that ㅎㅎ"
Taehyung: "Hmph. That wasn't very nice >:("
You: "I'm sorryyyyy Tae!! T - T"
Taehyung: "Haha, just kidding! :D"
You: "Wooowww, I see how it is now.. -.- XDD"
Taehyung: "Yup. XD ㅋㅋ So, have you eaten yet?"
You: "OMG!! I totally forgot!" *slaps forehead*
Taehyung: "What do you mean you forgot? XD"
You: "Right before you texted me, I was going to get food. Buuut, you texted and I totally forgot ^^'"
Taehyung: "So it's my fault you didn't eat? :( I'm sorryyy."
You: "Haha, no it's totally fine. I don't eat most mornings at all xD"
Taehyung: "Most mornings? No, no, no. You need to eat more, you're very skinny!!"
You: "I do eat a lot XD. You'll see today after school when we're at a restaurant or something XDD"
Taehyung: "Hmmm, okay. You better eat a lot"
You: "I do, I do. Don't worry~"

After that text, your phone was ringing. You picked up and it was Jieun calling. She yelled, "YAH! Are you coming yet?? We're going to Starbucks too, remember?" You were blanking out and said, "Uhhh, I thought you were coming over." On the other line you could hear Jieun sighing. She said back, "Nooo. You texted me saying you were going to come over to my house. But don't worry about it, I'm coming right now. Starbucks is closer your way *laughing*" You said, "Arrasseo, I'll see you in a bit. Annyeong~~ *laughing*"

You quickly texted Taehyung saying you'll meet him at school and you'll text him sometime later. He replied with an "okay" and you rushed outside to check the weather. It wasn't hot, nor too cold. It felt nice, breezy and somewhat warm. You decided to just wear your long and gray cardigan. It went well with your outfit, so you didn't bother looking for something else. You grabbed your bookbag and keys. You walked out of your room and saw your parents. You told them good morning and that you'll be coming home late today. You went outside to wait for Jieun to arrive, and she was walking right up to your door. She screamed, of course, which made you scream. After that screaming, you two started cracking up and walked towards Starbucks. It wasn't very far, and you ordered the usual, a frappe. You and Jieun got your drinks and headed towards the school.

On the way, you decided to text Taehyung. Jieun saw you pull out your phone and saw his name at the very top. She snickered, but you didn't hear. She decided to call Jimin, as you were boring her.

You: "Taaaeeee~~! :("

He didn't reply until 5 minutes later, and that felt like years to you.

Taehyung: "Yes?? And sorrryyy.. I was looking for Jungkook and Jimin ㅎㅎㅎ"
You: "It's okay ㅋㅋ I'm almost at school"
Taehyung: "Okay, just come find us when you come"
You: "I always do that ㅎㅎ"
Taehyung: "Arrasseo, arrasseo ㅋㅋ"
You: "I'm around the corner of the school, I'll see you at the field XD. Annyeongg~ ^^"
Taehyung: "Come find meee, annyeong XDD"

After reading Taehyung's text, you turned off your phone and walked to school with Jieun. The two of you walked through the main halls, leading out to the field. As you looked for the boys, Jieun spotted Jimin and the rest. You walked up to Jungkook and told him you wanted to ask him something. You asked, "Did you by any chance, give Taehyung my number..?" Jungkook stared at you for awhile and he finally remembered, but only had a sly smile on his face. You asked him again and he said he didn't know but laughing evilly, with a smirk. He left you confused and alone, as he went to greet Sora.

Taehyung saw you standing there alone, and approached you. You didn't know he was behind you & when you turned around, you bumped into the chest of a tall, muscular guy. That of course, scared you because you weren't expecting anyone to be there. You let out a tiny scream and he immediately started apologizing. You looked up to see a very handsome face, not much like others. Seeing his face, you realized it was Taehyung. You stood there in awe, his face captured your attention and you only stared at it. He looked back at your face, and thought you too, had a beautiful face. The two of you stared at one another until Jimin popped up and yelled in your faces.

"What are you two doing? Staring at each other? What the fu*kkkk," Jimin yelled. We turned our gazes from each other to Jimin. Jimin was taller than you, but shorter than the guys. You looked at him and said, "What do you want? You're always so nosy *laughing*" He just shrugged and walked off to Jieun. After he left, you and Taehyung turned towards each other and it got awkward. You both tried starting a conversation at the same time, which led to a little "argument". It ended in a round of laughter. You two later got comfortable being around each other. You & Taehyung talked for the rest of the morning. He offered to walk with you to your classes, but Eunmi yelled, "TAEHYUNG. COME. HERE." He obediently walked over to her and hugged her goodbye. Oh how you wished you got his hug. He ran up to you as you waited for him to say his goodbye to Eunmi. You told Jieun you'd meet her in class because you're walking Taehyung to his room. She simply nodded with a sly smirk that you didn't notice.

When you reached his classroom, he awkwardly stared at you. You wanted to feel his warmth in his arms, but knew better. You gave a shy smile and a slight wave, saying goodbye. He did the same and you walked to your class. You walked to your desk and Jieun turned around to face you.

"Did anything happen between you two? *smirk* You seem to keep dreaming off," she said. "YAH! Nothing happened.. arrasseo? He has a girlfriend too, remember?" You replied back. Jieun looked at you, she noticed your somewhat disappointed face and asked, "Are you okay? And yeah, yeah. I know.. but who gives a fu*k about Eunmi? You're way better for Taehyung than she is *rolling eyes*"

"Ani. We're just friends. He doesn't like me.. it's fine though. Just being close friends is enough. And ne~ I'm fine. AND! Quit bad-mouthing Eunmi. She may not be the best, but it's not nice to say those things," You said to Jieun. She just looked at you and nodded her head. She knew something wasn't right about you, but didn't want to bother you too much about him. And so throughout the period, you talked and laughed with her & Joo in class. 


A/N: Yay!! Chapter 3 done! Sorry I took awhile.. family events, gatherings, parties, stuff like that were happening. But I managed to finish this chapter! I hope you enjoyed this one haha. It's 1 almost 2 am, and Christmas here in the USA at California. So Merry Christmas to all, and happy new year!! :) I hope you enjoyed your Christmas Day, and be grateful for whatever you get lol. Anyways, back to the story.. since I included some details about Taehyung and his thoughts.. should I do a special "Taehyung POV"? Let me know guyssss. I feel like this story is developing too fast..? Taehyung and Mira's conversations are kinda.. what's the word.. cheesy? XD I don't know, buuut. Please subscribe if you enjoy, comment, and recommend! Thanks~ <3 :D (btw, Joo is another close friend of Mira's)