Pink

A Little Something

JenniexRosé

 


 

Pink, the color of sweetness and grace. Pink, the color of cuteness, romance, charm, and tenderness. Her converse was pink, stained with dirt and paint splatters. Her hair was pink, tied up in a messy bun as she fiddled with paint tubes, biting down the brush grasped between her lips. Pink was the color she decided upon for her next artistic touch.

 

Jennie stood amidst the crowd, her hands sheltered in the pockets of her leather jacket, her eyes fixed on a certain stranger who seemed to be lost in her own universe, and Jennie wanted nothing more than to be a part of that universe of hers.

 

The painter was wearing ripped jeans, a black shirt, and her left shoelaces untied.

 

She lost count of time, as she stood there watching her fidget with the tubes and the wooden brush, creating a new world on the white canvas facing her.

 

She felt a pair of eyes on her, and tore her gaze from the girl’s hands to meet her eyes. She smiled, and Jennie smiled.

“Wanna take a close look?” Her voice had melody to it, and the girl in the leather jacket came to the conclusion that the girl herself is a piece of art.

 

She took shy steps towards the girl, her heart beating faster with every inch she crosses.

Jennie bowed her head, losing her ability to speak. The painter went back to drawing, “it’s nothing, I’m just messing around,” she claimed, her voice low but teasing.

 

“Beautiful,” Jennie mumbled, gaping at the girl in ripped jeans.

Her lips curled up in a sheepish smile, “thank you, even though I don’t even know what I’m making,” she noted.

 

“God knew what he was making when he made you,” Jennie whispered, drawing a chuckle from the girl she’s got her eyes on.

 

“Are you always this cheesy?” She asked, a tint of pink painting her cheeks.

“I am, honestly, asking myself the same question.”

 

“You don’t even know my name,” the painter remarked.

“That’s not a problem,” Jennie replied, handing her phone to the girl, “add your number here, and I will know more than just your name when I take you out for ice cream.”



 

The girl put down the brush, wiped her hands on her jeans, before grabbing the phone. She typed her number, biting down her lip as she did.

 

Jennie took her phone, throwing a glance at the screen.

 

“Rosé,” she read.

“That’s me!” Rosé clicked her tongue, winking to the shorter girl.

 

 

 

a/n: i started this as angst i seriously don't know how it got this cheerful. also i really really didn't use the color pink cause it's blackpink..i literally just realized that lol