I Don't Feel Like Myself

A Little Something

JenniexRosé

 


Rosé took heavy steps towards the back seats of the bus. It was a cold evening of a long tiring day. The empty vehicle  -save two other students and a man in his thirties- rolled quietly through the streets of Seoul. She adjusted her backpack to the front, before taking a seat next to the big window.

 

She recognized the song that blasted in her ears and sighed inwardly. I should’ve took this one off my playlist.

 

Hesitant, she fished her phone from her coat’s pocket and unlocked it.

“It’s such a great song though.” The familiar voice spoke the second Rosé stopped the song, taking her by surprise that she almost yelped.

 

She checked the seat next to her, looking less surprised when she found it empty and cold. She sighed again, loudly, and she proceeded to delete the song.

 

“Give it a try. Trust me, you’ll like it from the first verse.” The voice echoed in her head this time, and she pulled her hoodie over her orange hair, in a fail attempt to block it.

 
 

“What is titty supposed to even mean?” Jennie bursts out in laughter, her eyes are two crescents, and her smile is so big that Rosé can see her gums. The latter smiles.

“Did I say something funny?” She asks, and Jennie gasps for air, trying to get her composure back.

“T, and T. Double T.” She takes a break for air, still panting from all the laughing. “Whoever sees you wouldn’t ever doubt that all you think of is .” Jennie teases the younger girl who just rolles her eyes as a response.

“Anyways, listen to the song, you will love it.”

 
 
 

She did, she loved the song, and it didn’t need her more than three listens to decide that it will be her ringtone.

It was her ringtone.

 


i was hesitant about making this angst..but my angsty heart always wins..i'll be happy to get prompts from you..you can follow me on twitter @wheessus ^^