-02

Stay -Svt:Joshua Hong Fanfic-

Jaehyun started to slightly smile at Joshua. He turned towards her and walked to her table. He got a small stool and Sat it next to her.

"Hey Jaehyun!"

He held out his hand for her to grab it and and she accepted it.

"Hellooo Josh"

He held her hand for awhile smiling at her. He finally let go and Jaehyun quickly grabbed her pen and opened to a new page in her notebook.
Joshua was talking to others and joking around.

"y'All Lalisa racist ! She dont like darker skinned people"

Joshua suddenly said out of no where as he usually does to Lalisa who is one of the 3 8th graders in our class

"Omg Josh I'm not racist"

She slightly smiled while pushing back her bleach blonde hair.

"Eunha! Isn't Lalisia racist?"

Eunha sighed and rolled her eyes before looking at Joshua with an annoyed face.

"Lalisa isn't racist and its 'Lalisa' not 'lalisia"

He smiled and leaned back in his chair some, taking a quick glance at Jaehyun but looking to Eunha.

"Aw see you racist too"

He slipped his left arm around Jaehyuns shoulder and her eyes widened as she quickly looked at him but didnt say a word.

"Jae is the only non racist one here. Lalisa is racist Jae."

"Okay Joshua but pay attention class is starting."

His arm left from around her and he got out a pen. He was gonna take out his notebook but he instead turned back to Jaehyun.

"Jaehyunie~ can I get a piece of paper?"

"Joshua why are you calling her Jaehyunie? She doesnt even like you"

Jaehyun quickly turned to a empty page and perfectly pulled out a piece of paper and have it to Joshua

"Eunha Thats not necessarily true. I don't not like Josh."

"See she does like me. Thank you Jae"

She smiled lightly to herself and started to pay attention to class again.

-
"Jae what did he say"

"Jaehyunnn what letter is ز "

"Joshua. Have you not listened at all these past months cause you are acting like you dont know "

Joshua paused his actions for a moment then busted out laughing

"JAEHYUN YOU CURSE?"

"Yes josh I do. I do."

Joshua just laughed and smiled wide at Jaehyun.

*Jaehyun pov*

Joshua smiled at me and myheart jumped a little. I dont like Joshua in that type of way. He just interest me a lot and I, for some reason, am very curious about him. For some reason he seems different from his annoying friends, wonwoo mingyu seungcheol and jihoon. At first he was annoying just like them but then in arabic he just approached me and we became like this. We only talk in Arabic though or if he comes into my study hall.

-

It was lunchtime and I was at a table waiting for Dahyun. After 10 minutes she finally came with her boyfriend Jihoon.

"Hi Jaehyun"

"hey"

Dahyun sat down and jihoon sat close to her. She pulled out her lunch and phone and started to eat. Jihoon got up and left and it was just us two.

"Dahyun boys confuse me ya know."

"Why all of a sudden"

I sat my phone down and looked at her and she did the same to me

"Its just...they act so different depending on where they are and who they are with and like they CANT make their mind on which personality they have."

She laughed a little and put her hand on my shoulder

"Aw no need to worry about guys Jaehyunie you're to small and precious to worry about them."

I sighed and smiled a little. Moving her hand off my shoulder, I picked my phone back up.

"I guess"

She looked at me concerned

"Who is making you feel this way? Another highschooler older than us?"

"Its nothing really just forget about it if its something serious again I'll tell you."

She nodded and we went back to our phones occasionally showing each other memes

-

Time passed and now it was time for physics one of the classes I hate. Like x7378291

I got to my seat and sat down. I didnt really like to do anything in this class so I just took out my sh*t and waited for class to start. The annoying group of kids came in. They included, Vernon, Minghao , Junhui, Hoshi, and Namjoon. Namjoon's seat is right in front of me and he is the most annoying one out of the crew. Vernon and Minghao are only super annoying like Namjoon if they are with him and Hoshi. Junhui is actually never annoying unless one of the other guys trigger his annoyance.

Namjoon sat down and so did his other friends. He started talking to his friends and they were saying something like "you gonna do it?" "do it man do it". And then he turned to me like what the .

"Hey Jaehyun"

Me being the a**hole I am to most people.

"What do you want Namjoon"

"Well you see I like you and I want you to be my girlfriend"

This little b*tch

-

Second chapter - FINISHHH remember this is all based on my life and the characters are based off other people so they may not act like they usually do. And some of the stuff is exaggerated and when we get to part with text messages I'm gonna be using my actual text messages so just a heads up. Also that piece where Jaehyun is like "you act like you DONT know " or something she is suppose to say "acting like you DONT know s h I t but like asianfanfics doesnt allow me to put it there so if it doesnt make sensed at times its probably a curse word somewhere.

Pls subscribe vote whatever I love you thank thank.