-01

Stay -Svt:Joshua Hong Fanfic-

*JAEHYUN POV*

"JAEHYUN TIME TO GET UP"

I turned in bed and slowly opened my eyes. Sliding forward I lifted myself up, swing my legs over the bed.

"Okay mommmm"

After about 5 minutes of sitting on my bed not doing anything I finally got up and went to my closet. I opened my closet door and picked out the regular uniform.

Gray shirt khaki pants and a gray sweater with the logo on it and I started to get ready to go to the .

-

I'm not popular but I'm not alone constantly. I'm not that lonely kid like in all the fanfiction and then the guy likes and I'm not the really pretty one. Not the one who has average grades or is too stupid so the smartest guy in school tutors her. I'm not the really smart one who helps the dumber kid and they get together. I'm Not the bullied one, not the bad kid. I'm just me. I have one close friend I've been friends with since the 5th grade and everyone else IVE gone to this hell hole with in my grade since 5th or 6th grade are my acquaintances. Except for this one Hoe bag. Her name is Hyoyeon. We used to be best friends but lets just say happened and not really anyone likes her except her 10th grade fellow Hoe friends.

Heading into the school building I see my best friend Dahyun. She is really short like 4'10 and we are highschool freshmen. She runs towards me and  jumps towards me. As usual I pick her up and we hug tightly.

-

My first 4 classes passed quickly and now kit was time for Arabic . I actually kind of like this classI'm pretty good at Arabic so its easy for me.

I walked into the classroom and sat my phone in the phone pouch. Finding my regular seat not that far from the door I sat my bag down and began taking out my Arabic notebook and textbook and a pen. One of my many acquaintances who I am pretty close to being friends with, Eunha, came in and sat beside me.

"Hi Jaehyunnn did you do the homework"

"Yeah I did. Did you?"

"Nooo what was it?"

"It was the dictations he put up online"

"Can I see yours pleaasseee"

"Omg fine"

I turned to the page with last nights homework and slid it over to her. She said a quick thank you and then other students started coming in. The 9th grade 'HOTTIE' Mark Tuan came in and flipped his hair as usual. A lot of the girls think he is hot and he has went around with a lot of girls as well. He went out with the Hoe bag as well for 3 years. Shocking.

Next came in Dino. He Is just some average guy. He went out with the person mark is currently dating before though. There isn't really anyone who catches my eye or who Im curious about except one guy

*3RD PERSON POV*

Jaehyun heard the door open and looked back and Thats when Joshua Hong came in. Jaehyun's eyes followed him as he walked to his seat diagonal from hers. Looking back at her they made eye contact. What seemed like forever to Jaehyun, they stared at each others eyes. This was really the only time Jaehyun would smile at another male. And he was the cause of this rare smile. Joshua Hong.

-

Ahhhh Thats the beginning! Like I said this is all purely based on my own life story so yes yes that has happened to me. All of the stuff that happens in here is based off my own life.
I hope you like it! Im not the best writer though ;-;

*SOME OF THE STUFF IS EXAGGERRATED*