The Last Date

A Date With My Idol

Chanyeol walked out of the meeting room of his company and sighed heavily. He had just been told that starting the day after tomorrow he’ll be going on a world tour which means he won’t be able to see Baekhyun for a long time.

He pulled out his phone.

 

Chanyeol: What are you doing at the moment?

 

Baekhyun: Watching your new mv only about a million times! Need to get your views up. What else would i be doing?

 

Chanyeol: I was wondering if we could meet…i need to tell you something.

 

Baekhyun: NOW?! Not yet! Give me an hour?

 

Chanyeol: Ok, come to my studio when your ready.

 

And he sent him the address. He went to his studio and began pacing around, wondering how he was going to tell his number 1 fanboy and the one he loved…wait, what? At that moment Chanyeol finally realised it. His true feelings toward the boy who had made him smile and brightened up his life. The one who made his heart beat faster, yet slower at the same time, and who made his heart want to burst out of his chest. He loved Baekhyun!

He felt a giant burst of inspiration and had the urge to play notes on his piano. Lyrics and melodies filled his mind as he played along with a smile on his face.

 

An hour went by and Baekhyun walked into the studio and saw Chanyeol sitting with a bouquet of flowers and a box topped with a cute bow.

‘What the-‘ he muttered, totally clueless as to what was going on. Chanyeol walked over to him and gave him the flowers and box. Baekhyun opened it to reveal a cd and a very handsome photo of Chanyeol. Baekhyun’s lips spread into a huge smile and he inwardly fan-girled,*cough cough* i mean fan-boyed…like crazy.

‘What’s all this for?” Baekhyun asked once he was able to breath properly again.

‘I’m going to get straight to the point. I’m going on tour, and i’ll be gone for several weeks, maybe months. I don't know when i’ll see you again but i don’t want you to forget me’

‘Me forget you? Are you insane! Like i could ever forget you’  Baekhyun told him, looking upset. Chanyeol smiled at his words.

‘I think you’re the greatest thing that’s ever happened to me. I was no one until i found you…Baekhyun, i don’t know if it’s too early to say this but i love you and i want you to be my boyfriend.’

Silence passed through them for a moment and a tear escaped Baekhyun’s eye. He bit his lip and nodded, ‘i love you too.’ And he really did. Baekhyun had always loved him, but he knew in that moment that what he was feeling wasn’t just fan love. They were both very shy for a while until Baekhyun broke the ice.

‘So, what’s on the cd? Is it you confessing your love for me or something? Is it your next album!’ Chanyeol laughed.

‘It’s a one of a kind song that i wrote only for you.’ At that Baekhyun leaped on him, accidentally whacking Chanyeol in the head with the flowers. 

‘I’m the luckiest fan in the whole dam world!’ he squealed happily.

 

 

The End.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: This short fanfic has finally come to an end but thankyou to everyone who read it. I really hope you all enjoyed it as much as i enjoyed writing it^^

New Years Eve is only a couple of days away. I hope for you all too have good health and good memories in the new year. Thank you so much! I LOVE YOU ALL <3 

Piano master!brekkie and yeollieSNDJKSFKSDHFKS!!