Fan Date

A Date With My Idol

It was early hours of the morning when Baekhyun was sitting in line with Kyungsoo, outside a cd store and wearing shirts with Chanyeol’s face plastered on them, just as every other fan in line was wearing. They were in the middle of singing one of his songs in perfect harmony when Baekhyun’s ringtone came. The caller idea ensured him that it was the famous Chanyeol himself. Chanyeol asked if he wanted to meet up but Baekhyun had to decline, ‘i can’t, i’m in the middle of something extremely important right now, that is seriously a matter of life and death…most likely death.’ This made Chanyeol frown.

‘What can be that important  that you can’t come and see me? Maybe i should come to you. Where are you?’ he asked and Baekhyun replied with the location.

‘How will you come? I don’t have a costume with me and everyone will notice you. You’d be mobbed in seconds’ Baekhyun whispered as the fans around him continued to sing.

‘I still have the disguise from our first date’ Chanyeol said, smiling, but then finally noticed the singing in the background, ‘is that my song?’ 

Baekhyun awkwardly laughed before quickly hanging up the phone, so that Chanyeol wouldn’t change his mind with the thought of being murdered with love by his passionate fans.

Chanyeol arrived and saw Baekhyun straight away as he was waving his hands, from side to side, above his head in tune to the ballad they were now singing. He seated himself next to him and tapped him on the shoulder. Baekhyun turned around and a huge smile spread across his face. He wrapped his arms around the idol immediately before looking around to check if anyone had noticed that the disguise was fake, but luckily no other fan had taken any notice to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol’s expression turned into confusion when he seen that Baekhyun had company with a boy who look intimidating and evil, yet was as fluffy as a penguin and had eyes that were similar to an owl.

Kyungsoo, his expression staying completely cool and never changing, extended his hand and Chanyeol shook it with some hesitation.

‘You know who i am?’

‘Baekhyun told me only about a thousand times.’

Chanyeol turned to Baekhyun, who bit his lip and batted his eyelashes at the idol in hopes that his cuteness might stop Chanyeol from getting mad at him for telling.

‘I told you not to tell him’ Chanyeol said, who couldn’t be angry at Baekhyun when he looked too adorable staring up at him with those big puppy dog eyes.

‘How could i not, he’s my best friend’ Baekhyun pouted, which led to Chanyeol to quickly give up and sigh.

‘So what are all my fans doing here?’ he asked, changing the subject. Baekhyun gasped loudly and looked horrified.

‘How can you not know what today is!’ he almost screamed. Chanyeol stared at him, not saying a word. ‘Your new cd is finally out!’ Baekhyun finally said, reminding Chanyeol who mouthed an ‘O’ in realisation. ‘Honestly, why else would fans be lined up outside a cd store’ Baekhyun muttered.

‘If you wanted my new cd, all you had to do was ask. I could have given it to you and saved you the trouble of lining up so early’ he told them. Baekhyun shook his head slowly in disagreement.

‘That would ruin the whole purpose of this. We came so early and are waiting to prove our loyalty to you…and we can’t wait to get our hands on the new album and open it straight away, otherwise we could have just sat at home and had it delivered. And where’s the fun in that?’ Baekhyun scoffed, as if Chanyeol was the silly one. Chanyeol nodded, understanding but mentioned his surprise and joy that so many fans came to get his new album.

‘I usually just receive my own copy when it’s done.’

‘Wait. You mean you’ve never bought your own album before?’ Baekhyun asked shocked.

‘Well, it would be kind of embarrassing to buy my own album’ Chanyeol chuckled and scratched the back of his head.

‘Well buckle up your belt Sally, because we’re taking you for a ride’ Baekhyun said looking serious and determined. Chanyeol looked at him in confusion, ‘what?’

‘Today marks history. Today you will buy your own album!’ Baekhyun said in a dramatic voice. Chanyeol laughed at his silliness and put his arm around Baekhyun’s shoulder affectionately before agreeing.

When the store opened and fan after fan received their cd’s and posters in orderly fashion, Baekhyun squealed once he got his hands on his own, which made Chanyeol chuckle. Kyungsoo, on the other hand, didn't make any noise but slowly his lips curled up into a big, and kind of creepy, smile. Chanyeol unrolled his poster and nodded, ‘not bad, if i do say so myself.’

‘Are you kidding! You’re totally hotter than summer and spices put together! I think my heart’s about to stop beating! Look at your hair, your face, your eyes, the muscle in your arms, and i bet their abs under that shirt’ Baekhyun smiled with glistening eyes. 

‘Yeah, i guess i am pretty dam good looking’ Chanyeol chuckled. ‘But i think your even cuter.’

At those words, Kyungsoo’s smile dropped and he glared at Chanyeol and Baekhyun who were acting all lovey dovey. 

‘No…just no’ he said.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: MERRY CHRISTMAS! Have you all bought your EXO christmas albums? I SURE HAVE ^^ I hope you all enjoy this chapter and have an awesome day at christmas with your family and friends. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTiZ0aCm3rs  

SO CUTE!!!!