Guitar Date

A Date With My Idol

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun met up in a small private guitar store that Chanyeol always visited. 

‘Why did you want to visit this place?’ Baekhyun asked as he began looking at all the guitars.

‘To buy you a guitar of course’ Chanyeol told him with a smile. Baekhyun looked quite shocked and then blushed from embarrassment.

‘I don’t really know how to play though’ he said as he bit his lip. Chanyeol thought he looked so dam cute and couldn’t help but smile to himself. 

‘Then i should teach you.’

Baekhyun looked up and saw that Chanyeol was being sincere as he picked up a beautiful guitar and sat down. He patted the seat beside him to motion for him to sit down too. Baekhyun did so.

Chanyeol showed Baekhyun a few notes before handing him the instrument and letting Baekhyun try for himself. It wasn’t easy at all. 

Chanyeol chuckled at Baekhyun’s mistakes. He stood and went behind Baekhyun and brought his arms around him before placing his hands on Baekhyun’s and helped him. Baekhyun blushed even deeper and could hear nothing but his own heart pounding loudly in his chest. 

Baekhyun kept trying for a little longer but became frustrated from still not being able to get the hang of it.

‘It’s ok, it takes a lot of practice to learn an instrument’ Chanyeol told the deflated and pouting Baekhyun. Unable to lift his spirits with compliments Chanyeol brought up an idea that he thought Baekhyun would definitely like. 

‘We could play it together’

‘How?’ Baekhyun perked up suddenly. This made Chanyeol smile.

‘I could finger the placement for the chords while you simply strum.’

Baekhyun immediately nodded his head and agreed to this. Chanyeol sat closely beside Baekhyun as he grabbed one end of the guitar. They were shoulder to shoulder and Baekhyun loved being so close to Chanyeol. It was quite difficult at first but they both got used to it after a while. As Baekhyun finally recognised the song Chanyeol was playing and began to sing. Chanyeol stared at the boy in awe at his beautiful voice and his cheeks shaded pink as he couldn’t tear his eyes away from him. Being able to perform like this with his someone special was all he ever wanted and he was happy that it was with Baekhyun.

‘You have an amazing voice. I don’t understand why you’re not an idol yet.’ Chanyeol told him.

‘Thanks. I might sound cocky but i think i do have a pretty awesome voice but i don’t know if i would be good as an idol, so for now, i prefer to just be a fan and i want be as close to you as possible.’ Baekhyun gave him a small smile.

‘I’d definite be your fan. You sound like an angel, it’s really beautiful…you’re beautiful’ Chanyeol said. A short silence passed through them as Baekhyun looked up into Chanyeol eyes and felt nothing but love and admiration. Chanyeol slowly leaned down and closed the gap between them and placed a kiss on Baekhyun’s lips. Their lips matched and moved in sync with each other as the kiss became more deep and passionate. Chanyeol couldn’t stop himself, he thought that Baekhyun tasted as sweet as candy and loved the scent of him.

Baekhyun’s mind was in shock but at the same it was running wild with all kinds of thoughts and a lot of “oh my gosh!” and “I can’t believe Chanyeol is kissing me!”

They finally parted to catch some air and were both panting slightly. They both blushed and looked to each other shyly before smiling.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for this word vomit, i have the flu so my brain is a bit hazy, but i hope it's good enough :)

This is the song i thought of while writing this>>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KXHEUcO15A

MY HEART CAN'T HANDLE THIS ANYMORE!!!