How I hope that this is not a dream.

One More Time

"Good morning babe~ Have you slept well?" the overly familiar guy said, earning a shocked expression from Wonwoo "Oh.My.God. What the is happening right now? Why am I here? In a room? With Kim Mingyu? Whaatt?? Okay Jeon Wonwoo.. This is just your sweet dream~ Just enjoy it okay!" Wonwoo thought to himself before replying Mingyu's word.

"Oh.. Hi babe~ Hehehe.. I slept well.. I guess?" Wonwoo said, trying his best not to sound awkward but yeahh.. It is awkward af.. "I told you not to drink too much yesterday isn't it? That's why you are feeling weird today~ Let's go and eat breakfast!" Mingyu said while flashing his bright smile, making Wonwoo's eyes turned into crescent seeing how cute Mingyu was."Ohmygod.. I want this dream to continue forever~" Wonwoo thought to himself while dragging Mingyu to the kitchen. "Jjajann~ I cooked this especially for you!" Mingyu said while showing Wonwoo the dishes he made for their breakfast.

Wonwoo smiled while letting a big relieved sigh "I don't have to starve myself at least.. Who care if this is just a dream, I am currently living in my dream life~" Wonwoo thought to himself before hugging Mingyu. "Thanks for the breakfast babe~" he said while tip toeing before giving Mingyu a kiss in the cheek. He love seeing the younger blushing since it is so cute. "Since this is just a dream, I'll have to enjoy myself to the fullest and do all the thing I've never done before!" Wonwoo thought to himself while enjoying the breakfast Mingyu made. "This is so delicious! Thank you for the food babe~" Wonwoo said to Mingyu using such a cute tone that he never even use before. Of course.. He doesn't even have a ing boyfriend and he live all alone by himself, just when will he use that tone right?

"Hmmmm.. Mingyu-yah!" Wonwoo said,earning Mingyu's attention. "Yeah, why babe? Anything wrong?" Mingyu asked, earning a cute smile from Wonwoo. "No~ nothing's wrong! Hehe~ It just that.. Hmm.. Let's go to a date after this!" Wonwoo said while smiling with his crescent eyes, making Mingyu blushed watching how cute is his boyfriend is. "Oh~ of course! After this go and take a shower okay~ I'll wait for you here." Mingyu said while pinching Wonwoo's cheek.

So Wonwoo goes out and enjoy himself to the fullest with his beloved boyfriend, Kim Mingyu. They went to the shopping mall to buy ice creams, they go into the haunted house together, which Wonwoo is being protected by Mingyu untill they found a way out. They also go the cinema to watch a horror story, which also resulting Wonwoo cannot even watch the movie and start to use Mingyu's shoulder to make sure that he didn't saw the ghosts. "Why are you asking me to watch a horror movie when you couldn't watch it?" Mingyu asks, feeling worried about Wonwoo. "I didn't know that it will be this scary.." Wonwoo said without even looking anywhere. "It's okay.. Don't worry okay? I'm here." Mingyu says before placing a kiss on Wonwoo's head, making Wonwoo's heartbeat increasing rapidly. "How I hope that this is not a dream.." he thought to himself.

After spending a happy time together, Mingyu decided that they should go home.. Wonwoo wanted to spend more time with the younger but looking Mingyu's face making it hard for him to say no.

After arriving home, Mingyu asked Wonwoo to go and get a shower first. After Wonwoo finished taking his shower, he is shocked upon seeing a black tuxedo laying on his bed with a note that was written : Wear this and go downstairs babe~ I have a surprise for you! ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeahhhh~

This is the 2nd chapter guisee!

The next chapter is the final chapter for this fanfic!

Thanks for supporting me and feel free to comment,upvote and subscribe!

Special thanks to meanieeeee for upvoting this story!

Anywayyy..

GOING SEVENTEEN IS SUCH A BEUTIFUL ALBUM!!!!

I CANNOT STOP  LISTENING TO THE SONGS IN THE ALBUM, Especially  '웃음꽃  

I love you seventeen~ Wonwoo singing is making me tear up though.. his voice is beautiful..

All of their voices are soo beautiful~ Esp Jun, Wonwoo, Mingyu and Coups since they rarely sings~

Whatever it is~ 

Everyday boom boom!!!

Bye guys~

Boom boom out! ;)