This is a dream right?

One More Time

"A little bit more~okay! Yeahh~ at last I've finished!" Wonwoo shouted happily while looking at his master piece. Maybe if other people saw this, they'll say that Wonwoo is crazy. But for him, this is his dream. Maybe everyone is living their life happily but it is not the case for Jeon Wonwoo. He is all alone in this world, he grew up in a orphanage, without even knowing who is his parents. Nobody even claim him to be their family. So he has to grew up all alone. Working his off to get some money to stay alive. He always hoped that his life is not this bad, like at least don't let him live all alone like this. But, nothing ever change so he decided to draw his 'dream life' and compile it. He loves his character in that story, a normal kid that has a happy family. He is currently living with his boyfriend, Kim Mingyu. Yes. Kim Mingyu is a character made up by himself. Kim Mingyu is a tall boy with a tanned skin and one of the thing that Wonwoo loves about him is when he is happy, he will smile brightly showing his cute pair of canines.

"Oh , I forgot that there's nothing to eat today. I'll have to go out and buy something then.." Wonwoo says to himself and let out a deep sigh.

After buying 2 packets of bread for his dinner today and his breakfast tomorrow, he walked home when he saw an old woman sitting all by herself at the side of the alley. Wonwoo is going to leave when he suddenly remembered something that he leared from the orphanage. "Remember kids, God will help people who help other people" his teacher always tell them this. Wonwoo turn back to give one of his bun to the old woman.

"Thank you for helping me kind young man.. Because you helped me, I'll grant you a wish." The old woman said to him.

"Err.. Okay.. I wished that I'll live a better life than this!" Wonwoo said, not wanting to hurt the old woman's feeling.

"Don't worry young man, your wish will come true.." The woman said to him.

Wonwoo goes back home with a confused feeling. "What is the woman talking about? Is she a magician or something? Will my wish come true? Eyyy.. stop dreaming Jeon Wonwoo! Go to sleep! You still have to work tomorrow.." Wonwoo thought to himself before eating his dinner and go to sleep.

When he opened his eyes that morning, he saw a very familiar ceiling above him. "This is not my bedroom's ceiling." he thought to himself when looks around and finding himself lying on a queen sized bed with such comfortable pillows. "This is not my bedroom! Wait what? I think I have seen this before.." he thought to himself when suddenly there's a knock at the door and a very familiar guy walked inside the bedroom. When the guy saw him, the guy smile before saying "Good morning babe~ Have you slept well?"  "Oh my god! What is this? Is this real? Ohmygad.. This must be a dream!" Wonwoo thought to himself. What is happening to him?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeahhh~ so here's the first chapter guisee!!

Thanks for reading this fanfic! ;)

Feel free to comment, subscribe and upvote~! ^____^

Anywayyy~ i kennot wait!!!

Boom boom is soooo near!!! (~*0*)~

Seventeeennnn!!!!