A Second Chance

It Ends with You

Jisoo and Lisa planned to give Jennie and Rose some alone time at their dorm. Luckily, they have a schedule which includes just the both of them. So Jennie and Rose are in the dorm alone.

Jennie's POV

Rose and I are on the sofa, I'm reading a novel while she's texting someone.

I keep stealing glances at her, I badly want to know whose she's texting because she keeps on smiling and giggling that somehow hurts my chest.

"Unnie," Rose suddenly called.

I startled, I stopped reading my novel then I looked at her.

"Hmm?" I hummed.

"Are you hungry?" she asked.

"Not much, how about you?"

"I'm hungry, I'll buy some foods outside." she said then she gets up.

I smiled of a sudden thought that she may invite me to accompany her. But then, I saw she dialed someone.

Author's POV

"Jin oppa! Are you busy?" Rose asked.

"Not really, wae?" Jin asked.

"Do you want to join me? I'm gonna buy some foods for Jennie unnie and I"

"Just the two of you?"

"Yes."

"So you two are alone in your dorm?"

"Yup."

"Why just invite her?"

Rose walks far away from Jennie.

"I-I don't know." Rose said in a small voice.

Jin heaved a sigh.

"I'm busy, just invite her. Bye bye." Jin quickly hanged up before Rose could reply.

Rose pouted while staring at her phone.

"Oppa~" Rose thought, whining in her head.

Rose's POV

*sigh I'll check the fridge first. I went to the kitchen and I open the fridge.

*sigh "Nothing here." I thought.

I have no choice, I just have to go out alone.

Author's POV

Jennie genlty closed the fridge, Rose starled because she didn't notice Jennie's presence. Jennie trapped Rose in front of the fridge by placing her both hands beside Rose's head.

Jennie and Rose's eyes are locked to each other.

Rose became surprised when suddenly Jennie lean towards her.

Both hearts start to beat fast. Both wants and needs start to eat them. Finally, their lips touched, Jennie give her best while kissing Rose, she reached for Rose's hands then she gently hold it.

Rose is starting to melt, slowly, her eyes closed. Finally, she gave up and she replied at the kiss. Leisurely, she reached for Jennie's nape then she genlty pushed it to deepen their kiss. Jennie's slowly placed her free hand at Rose's waist. They we’re moving in motion cherishing the kiss they we’re having. Until they pulled off because they need some air. Jennie rest her forehead on Rose's.

"Stop punishing me, please." Jennie pleaded, panting while staring deeply at Rose's eyes.

Jennie put her hand inside her pocket then she takes it out with a ring at her hand.

"Let's work this thing out. Please?" Jennie said then she warmly smiled

"Imm." Rose said with a nod then she warmly smiled back.

Jennie puts the ring at Rose's ring finger then she smiles.

"Now, you're right where you belong." Jennie stated then she smiled again.

"I love you Park Chaeyoung." Jennie suddenly confessed.

Rose can't belive what's happening, all she know that she's happy and this is one of the most memorable event of her life.

"I love you too Kim Jennie."

==========>THE END<==========

I decided to finish this story already because I think it . Noticing the comments, I think I need to improve more and be more careful before writing a fanfic. I hope you still enjoyed this fanfic even do its . Thank you readers! :)