My Cousin

It Ends with You

I went out to our dorm to take a jog at the Han River. Moments later, I saw someone familiar. I smiled when I remembered him.

"Jin oppa!" I called while waving my hand.

He's looking for me and when he saw me he smiled.

"Rose!" He replied with a grin then he run towards me.

"Its been a long time Rose." He said with a grin still plastered on his face while messing up my hair.

"Yes, its been a long time." I said with a smile.

Jin oppa took me for lunch and we talk about a lot of stuffs. We also talked about my feelings towards Jennie unnie.

"Why just confess it to her?" Jin oppa asked.

"I told you oppa, I don't want us to be uncomfortable." I said.

"Besides, that's all I have. I don't have her attention, her time and her heart. I don't want to lose it." I continued.

Jin oppa smiled while staring at me.

"You know, you're too young for such a situation like this. If you really love her, you will confess to her because you love her. There's nothing wrong about that." Jin oppa said.

"Pour out your feelings, every hurtful and memorable events you have with her." Jin oppa continued.

"Oh, and don't forget to kiss her. Here." Jin oppa pointed out his own lips while smiling.

I blushed of a sudden thought.

"What does Jennie unnie's lips taste like?"

"You may lose your comfortness, but you got your most memorable event with her."

I stared at Jin oppa, he has a point. In every minute now, Dahyun unnie can be Jennie unnie's girlfriend. I may lost the chance to kiss her.

"I'll try oppa."

Jin oppa messed up my hair while grinning.

"That's my cousin." He said with a grin still plastered on his face.