A Sudden Confession

It Ends with You

This past few days have been so busy for us, because we are promoting our new album "Square Two" that's why a lot of music program wants to invite us. But still, Jennie unnie finds time just to talk to her Dahyun. Even during our practice break, she calls her and ask her what she's doing. Jealousy. That's the only thing that I feel.

I keep on practicing even do we're in our break, it helps me to lessen my jeolousy.

"Rose unnie~" Lisa called.

"Wae?" I asked.

"Don't push yourself too much." she said in a worried tone.

"She's right, you should take a rest." Jisoo unnie said.

"I'm fine lisa, I'm fine unnie." I replied, still practicing.

"Then, can you call Jennie outside for me? I need to talk to her." Jisoo said.

I went outside and I looked for Jennie unnie. I saw her at the stairs while she's talking to Dahyun unnie on the phone.

"Yes Hyunnie, I'll do my best." I heard Jennie sweetly said.

I walk towards her.

"Jisoo unnie wants to talk to you." I said nonchalantly.

She puts her index finger on her lips.

"Shh." she said while giving me a cold stare.

"No Hyunnie, you don't have to hang up." she said then she heaved a sigh.

"Okay, I'll call you later then, bye Hyunnie~" she said with a smile.

She hangs up and she looked at me.

"We only have a 2 minutes talk." she said while pouting then she heaved an another sigh.

"I'm sorry unnie." I said, I really don't want to say it because I'm jeolous but it's pointless.

"If you just talked more lower, but whatever, let's go." she shrugged and we went inside the practice room.

-------------------------------------------------

Jennie unnie keeps on texting Dahyun unnie even we're on our beds. She keeps on rolling and giggling. I just looked at her being happy.

"She doesn't have enough time to spend time with me, we're that comfortness all go?" I thought

"I lose everything."

I stood up and I walk towards her. I took her phone and grab her wrist then I drag her to the terrace.

"Hey! I'm doing something, what do you want?" she asked, obviously irritated.

"It will be quick unnie." I said with a warm smile.

I sat her on the floor and I sit between her legs.

"Don't forget to kiss her."

Slowly, I lean on her. I felt she froze at her spot. My heart starts to beat faster as we got closer. Until my lips are pressed against her lips. My butterflies inside my stomach started to celebrate. Gently, I cupped her cheeks using my both hands as I deepen the kiss.

I treasured our precious moment, until I noticed that I'm just the one whose enjoying it. Involuntarily, my tears started to escape from my eyes while kissing her.

Even do I don't want to, I broke our kiss while my hands are still cupped on her cheeks then I rest my forehead on hers while our eyes are locked to each other.

"Pour out your feelings, every hurtful and memorable events you have with her."

"I'm really stupid." I said then I laughed bitterly

"I'm so stupid that even do it's pointless, I always get jeolous."

"I'm so stupid that even do I know that we don't have a chance, I still hope that maybe, we could work out."

"I'm so stupid that even do you're falling with someone else............."

My tears won't stop from falling, I really tried my best to stop it but its uncontrollable.

"Maybe, you will love me back......"

Because of crying, my breath hitched causing my voice to become small.

I purposely lowered my head to avoid her gaze.

"You know, I always ask myself what's wrong with me."

"Why you keep on searching for someone else? Why can't you just look at me instead?"

Slowly, I looked up to meet her eyes.

"But then I realized, you just don't like me. Like I use to." I stated while smiling patheticly

"Ever since we met, I felt this inside my chest."

I gently reached for her hand then I placed it on my chest.

"You're so charming. You're very cheerful and you're so kind. That's why I admire you so much."

"I love you Jennie unnie, and I will always love you." I said then I gave her a warm smile.

*Bzzz *Bzzz

"Dahyun unnie must be worried, you should give her a reply."

I stood up and I walked away, covering my mouth while crying.