My Birthday

It Ends with You

I woke up and I saw Lisa and Jisoo unnie infront of me while holding a cake.

"Happy Birthday unnie!" Lisa greeted.

"Happy Birthday Pasta!" Jisoo unnie greeted too.

"Thank you so much guys!" I said and I hugged them.

"Where's Jennie unnie?" I asked.

"She's busy with her Dahyun." Lisa said.

"So she chose her Dahyun over my birthday." I thought then I smiled bitterly.

"We can still celebrate without her." Jisoo unnie said.

"Ofcourse." I replied.

We celebrate my birthday until it's time for us to sleep, so we decided to go to our rooms.

I lay on my bed while looking at the bed beside me empty.

"Be careful out there, its almost midnight." I thought, thinking of Jennie unnie.

It's so unfair, I keep thinking about her but she's thinking someone else. She didn't even bother to join us to celebrate my birthday. She didn't hesistate to choose Dahyun over me. She didn't think what will I feel when she's without us. Afterall, I'm just her member, nothing else more. While thinking this thoughts, I saw the window is opening and Jennie unnie came inside.

She looked at me and she smiled then she walk towards me.

"Glad you're awake, let's celebrate your birthday." she said.

"It's okay unnie, I know you're tired. Let's just sleep." I said, giving her an assuring look.

She sit beside my bed so I sat up.

"I'm really sorry Rose. Its just that, Hyunnie doesn't have enough free time and luckily she has this day so I thought of spending time with her." Jennie unnie said, reasoning.

"I understand unnie, Lisa and Jisoo unnie are here with me earlier so It's okay."

She messed up my hair then she smiled.

"Thank you Rose, this is for you."

She put her hand inside her pocket then she let it out with a ring on her palm. She holds my right hand and she puts it in my ring finger.

Those butterflies in my stomach starts to fly again, while my heart starts to beat faster.

Those thoughts I have earlier suddenly faded, she's unfair.

"Look, we have the same ring." she said with a smile while showing me her necklace.

I smiled while looking at it.

"Let's sleep." I softly said and she nodded.