Forgive Me

Secret Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been two weeks since the little argument between Jessica and Taeyeon happened. They're no longer speak to each other and it makes Taeyeon feel really desperate all the time. She prefers to withstand the pain of loving the blonde secretly rather than knowing that Jessica hated her because of some mistaken word who came from her own mouth. She just didn't want Jessica to know about her secret. She couldn't imagine if her secret was leaked, how she supposed to meet Jessica if her huge secret about loving one of her member was caught? She had tried to speak with her a couple of times but it always exceeded with the blonde whose keep the distance away from her. Sometimes, when the group are planning to gather or something, Jessica will choose not to come except if they must do some schedules. What else should she do now?

"Why are you spacing out?"

A voice and gentle pats made her aware of her daydream. She looked to the side and found Tiffany was smiling at her.

"U-uh? N-nothing."

Tiffany rolled her eye, "Come on, You're often spacing out lately. Mind to share it?"

Taeyeon shook her head. A story like this would not be possible for her to share to anyone.

"Okay, if you say so.. do you want to go shopping with me before returning to the hotel later?"Tiffany asked excitedly. Right now, Taeyeon and the other girls are in New York to do a schedule. This is the end of their vacation time before some hectic schedules in the form of Girls & Peace world tour hit them for the next few months.

"I still feel jet lagged since earlier. I think i will-"Taeyeon words were cut off as a result of Sooyoung approaced them.

"Tae, you will share a room with Jessica. This is your key, Jessica was on the phone with her sister outside."Sooyoung said that while putting a key on Taeyeon's hand.

Taeyeon's body tensed. Among many of her members, why she has to share a room with the blonde? Usually, she would occupy the same room with Tiffany, Sooyoung or Sunny. But.. Why she has to share her room with a girl who was arguing with her? Not to mention, how she's able to control herself when she's in the same room with Jessica? This is a disaster!

"Taeyeon are you okay? You're spacing out again and also you look a little pale. Are you sick?"Tiffany asked with concerned.

"O-oh N-no. I-I think i'm not jet lagged anymore so we could wandering around the town now."Taeyeon said haltingly.

Tiffany rolled her eyes for the second time as she the older girl's hair gently, "No Taetae. I think you've got to take enough rest before we go shopping. We have a few days before heading back to Korea. Take some medicine and.."Tiffany hung her word before her smile widened when she saw something.

"Sica!"Tiffany called the blonde girl who's walking toward the elevator.

Hearing her name called the girl turned around and found Tiffany waved at her. But not too long after that, she caught the figure of a girl who stand beside Tiffany.

"What?"The blonde asked with a face that can't be interpreted by Taeyeon. She looks pretty upset right now.

"Two of you are sharing a room right? I think Taeyeon is sick and she needs a lot of rest. I want to go out and i think i can leave this girl with you."Tiffany said as she dragged Taeyeon to the blonde.

"B-but why?"Jessica raised her voice as evidence of her uneasiness.

"I-its okay. I can walk alone to the bedroom. You don't need to--"

"Okay okay. I'll help you walk into the room."Jessica let out a sigh before she pull Taeyeon's waist and lifted the older girl's hand over her neck. Taeyeon's cheeks flushed and her heart pounding due to the closesness that occured between her and the younger girl.

"Look Sica, even now her face is gotten red. I think you must take her to your room quickly. It seem she catch a fever now."Tiffany said while touching Taeyeon's cheek.

"alright Tiff. By the way, can you ask staff eonnie to buy some medicine for her? I'll be waiting with Taeyeon in our room."Jessica asked and anwered by Tiffany's nod. While Taeyeon gulped in surprise when the blonde chanted 'our' room. It makes her cheeks become increasingly red now.

"Okay Jessie, i really have to go now. Take care of my Taetae okay?"Tiffany said as she patted Taeyeon's head.

"B-but S-sica I-I..."Taeyeon stuttered. She wanted to say that she's not sick to the blonde but their closseness makes it difficult to speak properly.

"I might be angry with you now. But i can't possibly let you fainted here."Jessica said as she tighten her grip and pulled the lat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter