Sleep talk

Secret Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the still of the nights this is what the both girls do, walking into a small cafe which is located not far from the hotel they stayed. A cafe that gives a comfy sight because there are no many visitors coming and also the music of jazz drifted so gently to all over the cafe. Somehow, a romantic feel captured Taeyeon's heart when entering the cafe for the first time. It makes the girl nervous compunded when the other girl intertwinded their finger and dragged her to sit in the corner of the cafe.

God save me, Taeyeon thought when Jessica still not let go of her hand until now. 

"What do you want to eat Taeyeon?"Jessica asked with grin on her face. After that, the blonde pulled her hand making Taeyeon sad at the loss of warm feeling in her hand..

"A-ah same with you."Taeyeon answered without knowing what exactly the other girl had ordered.

"Really? But there are some nuts on it. You told me that you have an allergy to peanuts, right?"Jessica asked with a doubting face, "How about pasta?"

Taeyeon nodded as she cursed her stupidity for not reading the menu entirely. The girl is too caught up in the latter's beauty without knowing the girl who sat in front of her blushing secretly.

"Don't you think that the atmosphere in this cafe is way too romantic?"Jessica asked as she shifted her gaze all over the cafe, "Look at the candle. We're like having a candle light dinner together, huh?"

"Y-yea. Do you feel uncomfortable here? We can go to another cafe if you want."Taeyeon said as she look an uneasy feel on the blonde's eyes.

"N-no need. I like this cafe."

Both of the girls remain silent while waiting for the food to come, Sometimes, Taeyeon steal glance at the younger girl and swiftly looked away ehen their eyes met. Ten minutes passed but the food is still yet to come. The older girl want to break the ice, but she's confused in finding a topics.

"Taeyeon,"

"Yes?"

"Already feel better? You looked so pale before and than you're face gotten red after that."Jessica said, tapping her finger on her chin.

Taeyeon's face flushed as she cupped her own cheek to reduce the heat on her cheeks, "I-im okay."

"So, Do you want to share some story? I think we're barely know each other for the past years."Said the blonde with an awkward smile.

"Ung, Nothing changed. We're always together with the rest of the group and sometimes an individual schedule. What about you?"

"Same as you. I'm just busy with my musical show. You know if i'm doing musical show right? the musical show named legally blonde?"Jessica asked uncertainly.

"Of course i know!"Taeyeon cut off her quickly. How could she not know? She was even download all of her fancam.

"But you never come."Jessica retorted, "All of the members come except you."

The atmosphere suddenly become heavy and the older girl start to feel guilty again. Deep inside her heart, she really wanted to come. But, due to her busy schedule and also she her fear is so big to see the blonde play her role with another man, kissing, hugging, she couldn't help but feel extremely jeaolus so that she never come.

"I-i am sorry."

Jessica rolled her eyes, "Nevermind. I don't want to hear your apologize again though. Just.. Forget it.."

"Anyway, we'd just renconciled and i don't want to lose my old friend anymore."Jessica continued her speech as her frown turn into a wide grin.

"Thanks sica.."This is one of the many reason why Taeyeon fall for her over and over again.

They were silent again, lost on their own thought once again. Even though the older girl has already used being a leader and spoke in public for years, somehow the whole confidence she had suddenly disappear while dealing with the younger girl. Taeyeon was extremely nervous as her palms started to sweat. She just fidgeting her finger when she heard a chuckle from the other girl.

"Taeyeon, why are you so nerveous?"Jessica aske

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter