Missunderstand

Secret Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Taeyeon, wake up!"A blonde girl said as she approach another girl whose lie on the bed peacefully. The girl who called by the name of Taeyeon didn't move an inch from her spot. The only sound that can be heard is just her steady breath who interpresed with her little snore. How cute.

"Taeyeon?"The girl once again called her name while shaking Taeyeon's body. But how many times she try, the older girl seems never wake up.

"I just want to remind you that Yoona and Tiffany are leaving for an overseas photoshoot this morning. It means the both of us will stay at the dorm for the rest of the weekends. "She said with sound of uneasiness. Taeyeon keep her eyes shut and it makes the blonde feel a little upset.

The blonde let out a sigh before she decided to heading out of the bedroom. That when she felt someone pull her body upward matress. Her heart is beating faster when she found that Taeyeon's brown orbs are staring deep into her's. It makes her realized that her feelings are still the same as a few years ago. She still didn't make a move on Taeyeon.

"Sica.."Taeyeon said groggily as she pull the blonde closer to her, "Oh, how i miss your scent."

Jessica know this is wrong, but she can't help as she snuggle closer to Taeyeon. She miss the feelings of being on her arm. She miss how the older girl hugged her and make her feel secure. She miss how Taeyeon noticed every little things that happened to the blonde. She miss everything about Taeyeon. Unknowingly, a tear rolled on her cheeks and make so much pain stabbed on her heart.

"Love, why are you crying?"Taeyeon asked with concerned. She wipe the blonde's tears and than hug her tightly. "What are you thinking?"

"I just.. I just.."The blonde answered raggedly.

"I-i just miss you so much."Jessica finished her sentence with a sobs.

Taeyeon give the blonde a wide smile, She didn't expect that the younger girl has the same feelings with her. Then, she decided to leaning in and close the gap between them. The both of them start to close their eyes as their lips meet after a long time.

The blonde's cherry lip tugged upward when Taeyeon deepen the kiss and their tounge start to play the role. She nearly lost her breath when Taeyeon part it and give Jessica a lovely gazed.

"You know that we were made for each other right?"Taeyeon said as she caressed the blonde's cheek and start to lean again.

The blonde stop Taeyeon's action and slowly getting away from her.

"Its not right Taeyeon, this is wrong. I don't want to be with a girl." Taeyeon feel a pain appeared on Jessica's face.

"Don't bother about others opinion. This is our life, they can't judge us of what we're doing. I'm happy with you and thats all we need."Taeyeon said as she clench her teeth. She's sick to death when Jessica always talk about other people.

Jessica shook her head.

She tried to escape from Taeyeon grip and give the later an apologic gaze. She get up from the bed and running from the Taeyeon who still stuck on the same position. She can't move and her eyes start blurry as a result of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter