Part 2

Flight 5704
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun’s POV

After the plane ride, Baekhyun couldn’t get his mind off the girl he had met. It was true he didn’t agree with dating fans, it was too risky and even if he wanted to date it would be difficult considering his busy schedule but there was something different about her from other girls. And it didn’t help when Chanyeol annoyed him to no end when he brought her up, commenting on how cute she was and said that he had wished that it was him that had sat next to her. He bit his lips to keep from yelling at his best friend.

“I get it, yes she was cute but can you just drop it?” He asked him as calmly as he could to the taller male.

“Alright, alright.” Chanyeol finally said.

The group was about to start their Japanese promotions and Baekhyun just wanted to relax before then. It proved to be difficult as the group gathered around in the living room for a late dinner and talked about various things. Baekhyun was lost in his thoughts not hearing Junmyeon calling for him and Chanyeol had to nudge him back to reality.

“Sorry, hyung what was that?” Baekhyun looked up at the leader.

“I asked if you were glad that you were finished doing CBX promotions?”

Baekhyun was in fact glad for that, even though he worked extra hard fighting the want to take a break he was happy that the unit didn’t have to go on different shows to perform their songs. “Yes, don’t get me wrong I had a lot of fun with Jongdae and Xiumin but it’s good we get to settle back in with just doing regular EXO things.”

After dinner Baekhyun went to his and Chanyeol’s room, he had originally planned to play LOL but he wasn’t feeling like it tonight so he laid in his bed and played on his phone, he silently hoped the girl had found his note and planned on calling him. He remembered slipping the note in her bag while she went to the bathroom, a smile formed as he thought back on it.

Your POV

Your heart pounded in your chest as you held the note in your hand, you couldn’t believe that Baekhyun had gave his number to you. Though your mind drifted off to the conversation you had overheard while getting off the plane, Baekhyun had stated he didn’t date his fans so why in the world would he give you his number? It made no sense. You let out a frustrated groan.

It wasn’t that late in the evening, the sky was dark but you knew Baekhyun was probably still awake. You knew of how late he could stay up especially playing his favorite game. He was probably busy and you hadn’t made up your mind on whether or not to call him. You weren’t exactly one that liked talking on the phone either. Instead of calling him, you played on your phone you had several games on it until you started to get sleepy and drifted off.

The next morning you woke up, not feeling as great you had guessed it was jetlag after the long plane ride to Seoul. You slowly got up and dug through your suitcases for a fresh change of clothes and started planning your day. You googled various different sightseeing places for your first day out after brushing your teeth. Your stomach starts growling and that signals you to leave the hotel to find a place to eat breakfast.

Now that you’re outside you look around the area and find that there is a place that looks like a cafe down the street from the hotel and head in that direction. Once you’re in the cafe you notice that it isn’t busy but you receive a couple stares when you walk by several occupied tables before sitting at an empty one. It doesn’t take long for a waitress to come over to assist you.

“Anneyeonghaseyo,” she greets you warmly. You don’t know whether to be surprised or not when she doesn’t ask about where you’re from or anything like that. Instead, she gives you a menu to look over and asks what you’d like to drink. You tell her you’d like some coffee and she disappears from your table.

While you wait you take out your cell phone and pull up the contact list. You scroll through the names until it says Baekhyun and stare at it for several minutes. You are startled by the waitress when she sits down your mug in front of you along with a little glass of milk and a silverware set. You sit your phone aside and look up at her with a smile. She asks what you’ll order for breakfast and since you’ve already decided you tell her quickly and she leaves to put in the order.

After she leaves you pour a little milk into your mug of coffee and reach for a sugar packet that is settled by the napkins and stir it in. Taking several sips, you let out a small sigh. The coffee isn’t so bad. Your eyes linger to your phone again and you pick it back up. Staring at the number and biting your lip. You suddenly want to call him, just to hear his voice but you’re hestitant because you don’t know of his schedule today, you don’t know if he’s busy or not. You remembered him saying that they would start promoting their Japanese album soon. But one call wouldn’t hurt, right? Your heart started to beat fast as you brought your finger up to hit the call button on the screen and pressed the phone up to your ear. You could hear it dialling the number and listened to it ring several times before you hear the line pick up.

“Yeoboseyo?” His voice was enough to almost knock the wind out of you.

“U-uh, anneyeonghaseyo,” you begin to say.

“Who’s calling?” He asked.

You are hestitant to answer but then say, “It’s Y/N. W-we met on the plane.”

He seems surprised but happy to hear your voice when he replies. “OH! It’s you!! I’m so glad you called. How are you? Are you liking Korea?”

You smile because you can almost imagine him smiling as he talks. “I’m great, I hope I am not disturbing you.”

“Nah, I’m not busy at all~!” He says in his cheery voice. “Have you left your hotel yet to go sightseeing?”

“I have, I’m currently in a cafe waiting for my food.” You explain to him.

“Ah~ what place?” He asks curiously.

You tell him the name of the cafe and he says he’s been to that one before which makes you smile because now you’ve been somewhere that he knows of.

“What do you plan on doing after you’ve ate?” He asks then.

You hadn’t decided on the several places just yet so you tell him you weren’t sure.

“You should go by the Han River though you might want to wait

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter