Part 4

Flight 5704
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

The next morning you make sure to call your grandmother and apologize for not giving her a call yesterday. “I’m sorry I forgot to call, I just got so busy.” You explain to her.

She seemed calm as she spoke. “Well I was a little concerned but I figured you were alright so I didn’t worry much. Have you got to see a lot of things?”

You were glad you weren’t scolded for not calling and begin to tell her the various places you had visited. “The museum was nice, loads of history there. I plan to go to this tower that overlooks the whole city, I hear it’s gorgeous during the sunset. And I’d like to go visit the Han River and one of it’s popular bridges.”

“Well it sounds like you’re having a good time I’m glad. Oh, honey I should go someone is at the door but call me tomorrow, okay? I love you, bye.”

“Ah, okay. Love you too talk to tomorrow then.” You hang up the phone and sigh. In the back of your mind you questioned telling her about getting to meet Baekhyun but you don’t know how she would react. Maybe next time you talked to her you would tell her.

Today you planned out several places you wanted to visit, you were interested in seeing the National Museum of Korea so you would make sure to stop by there.

After breakfast at the cafe near your hotel you decided to visit the museum first. You had asked the person at the ticket box if there was some sort of tour guide there but you were told that it was only scheduled for certain times and at that time there wasn’t one there, you were disappointed but you paid for your entry anyway and stepped inside the museum. It was a spacious building with three floors. You learned that the left part of the museum was supposed to represent the part and the right side of it represented the future. The ground floor you were surprised to find that it contained parks with gardens, waterfalls, pools and various other things you didn’t expect to see like, the national treasure of Korea called the Great Bell of Bosingak, something you had never heard of you. The whole museum was full of rich history of the country, there was so much to look at that it took you more than 3 hours to see the entire building.

By the time you left and were waiting for a taxi to pick you up you were famished and searched for a good restaurant for lunch. There were various listings of popular restaurants that google pulled up, you read over some of their names until you found one that sounded interesting. It stated it had something called Korean fusion cuisine, you had no idea what that meant but you were eager to try. The taxi finally arrived and you told them the address and name of the place you wanted to go to. “Ryunique Seoul, please.” You told the driver.

You arrived near the place, your eyes fell upon the décor of the restaurant it was very unique quite like their name. You thanked the driver, paid and left the car. Entering the restaurant you were greeted by a staff member who surprised you with his fluent English, making you feel at ease as he brought you to a table.

“What would you like to drink?” He asked after handing you the menu.

You looked over the menu, searching for the drinks on the list. Once you found it you read over the list and just decided on a special tea. He went to go get it for you while you looked over the entrees for lunch, there was a vast selection of many different meals things such as kimchi dragonfly, pork belly, seared duck , just to name a few. The waiter came back with your tea and asked if you had decided on anything yet. So many dishes you had never even heard of you were not sure and asked what he would suggested and he told you that their standout dish was the seared duck with smoke leek and orange miso jus. You decided you’d try his suggestion and he took your menu and disappeared from your table.

While you waited you drank your tea, the atmosphere in the restaurant was plesantly quiet which you liked, you disliked loud, busy restaurants. You pulled out your phone and googled EXO to find if there were any news that you may have missed out on during the day, it appeared there were articles talking about the press conference and the Coming Over album. Other articles spoke about the group also working on a winter album as well. You really felt the boys were overworked and wished they could take a break. You also checked on the EXO blog you followed, on there they had posted many pictures of the boys at the press conference, of course you had to check out the pictures of Baekhyun. The very first thing you noticed about him was his hair, he had no longer had redhair but instead it had been dyed to brown. You didn’t hate the change but you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter