YOONGI ♡

School's sweetheart, Park Jimin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi doesn't like loud noises or blinding smiles or even chirpy voices. But when it comes to Park Jimin, he can put everything aside. Yoongi doesn't know exactly when had he started to fall for the kid, with Jimin being a sophomore and him being a senior. But just one day, Jimin came into basketball practice, mistaking it for his gym class, and being all shy and red and cute that Yoongi knows, he is whipped for this small being.

And it doesn't help that freshman Jeon Jeongguk seems to like him too. And if Jimin were to choose between Jeongguk or Yoongi, of course he'd choose the younger because why wouldn't he? 

Jeongguk is tall, with a broad built and thick legs and a handsome face topped off with cute bunny-like teeth. While Yoongi is just a short, lanky teen who looks like he woke up from the wrong side of the bed everyday (to put it short, he has a face). Aside from that, the only thing Yoongi could do better than Jeongguk was scoring a goal (but that kid is catching up soon). 

Yoongi rolls his eyes at the thought. Why is he even day dreaming about that ethereal human being who doesn't even knows what he is actually doing to Yoongi's heart.

Jimin is actually Min Holly, Yoongi's dog but the only difference is that Jimin's human. They're both cute and small and fluffy (being compared to Yoongi's dog is actually something okay). 

Yoongi stops his thoughts when a hand taps his shoulder, making him drop his ball in shock. 

"Yoongi hyung, are you okay?" Jimin asks and Yoongi looks at him with his mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter