SEOKJIN ♡

School's sweetheart, Park Jimin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin helps the school nurse whenever he's free and today is one of those days. He was busy re-arranging medicine bottles and packets of tablets and pills when the door suddenly burst open. Seokjin jumped a little and turned to scold the person but was faced with a hurt Jimin.

Jimin limped into the infirmary and sat down on the mattress provided with a wince. 

"What happened?" Seokjin asks as he takes a bottle of disinfectant out of the first aid kit along with a cotton pad to soak the disinfectant with.

"I was late for class so I ran in the hallway only to bump my hip into a fire estinguisher and hit my head on the wall." Jimin mumbles, voice weak and laced with pain. 

"Lie down." Seokjin orders as he approached the petite boy, who had laid down and closed his eyes as Seokjin started to press the soaked cotton pad onto the wound on his forehead.

Seokjin would be lying if he said that Jimin's presence didn't make any butterflies appear in his tummy. 

Seokjin has been harbouring a crush on said boy eversince Jimin was a freshman, all cute eye smiles and chubby cheeks. Seokjin loved him so much. He wants to spoil Jimin with cuddles and kisses and food that he cooked himself and stuff, make him laugh, do all those gross things that couples do but unfortunately, Seokjin is in his senior year and he can't afford to get distracted.

His days were packed with co-curricular activities for extra credits and tuition for the upcoming

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter