pain

Hear His Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] ➵ pain [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] "What do you mean?" Taeyong asks, his fact contorted in exasperation. "I mean exactly what I said." Yeri says, not showing any intention to back down. Then all of a sudden, as if Taeyong lost all ability to be logical, for whatever reason, he stands up abruptly and with so much force that Doyoung flinched beside him, marching his way over to Yeri. Every step he took frightens her. Threatening and dominating. She starts taking steps back, and even more when she sees his fangs revealing itself, his fist balled up in anger. "T-taeyong..." She mutters, holding both hands out in attempt to keep a distance between them. She feels her body hit the table and she quickly tries to get away.

Too late.

With one strong grip on her shoulders, Taeyong sinks his fangs down into her neck, holding it there for what seemed like forever. At once, pain shot up her neck and a terrified shriek escapes her lips. "Taeyong!!" She screams for him to go away but only feels him hold her even tighter. Her vision starts to fade as she sees the four guys running over to them, alarmed and shouting all sorts of things she could no longer make out. Then all of a sudden, she felt the fangs leave her neck as Taeyong collapses onto her, his eyes shut and his body pushing her down to the ground. The sharp throbbing pain in her neck is making her head spin and her body shake. She bumps against the table as she falls, trying to grab onto Taeyong and gain balance. She hits her head on the table and feels her legs give in. The next thing she knows, everything turns black as she loses consciousness, two bodies falling to the ground together.

With the unconscious two lying side by side on the bed, Doyoung stares out the window as Ten paces back and forth in the room. Meanwhile Jaehyun is trying to comfort a shaken up Mark and go through with him everything that has happened again for the third time. "Taeyong's pent up emotions... That's why he bit her. I mean with all the Idyllic and Rogue thing, his curse and now there's how Yeri isn't human... It's... yeah." Ten says after he finally stops walking, his hands in his pocket as he watches Jaehyun and Mark sitting in the corner. Doyoung hums a "mhm" in reply, agreeing to what he said. "But the question is," He proceeds to turn around, leaning against the window to look at them, "what happens if Yeri gets bitten? And why did Taeyong collapse all of a sudden? None of you did anything to him right?" Doyoung is greeted with the three guys shaking their head, sure that they did not use their powers on him.

"Could it be one of the usual..." Jaehyun looks up at the two and offers, referring to how Taeyong would lose consciousness often. His voice traces off at the end as he is met with Doyoung shaking his head firmly. "Doesn't feel right." Doyoung mumbles and then runs his hand through his hair. "But," Mark speaks up and they all turn to face the youngest who looks alot better now, "what happens to Yeri? Does she... die? Or become a vampire? Or is she now a werewolf? Does hybrid blood pass this way?"

There are more and more questions thrown in and it's driving all of them nuts. Ten glances at Yeri who is lying peacefully. Jaehyun has taken care of her wounds on her neck already. Ten turns back to face them and shrugs, "She looks normal to me... at the moment. Also Mark, I don't think hybrid blood passes this way. At least, I've never heard of it." He glances back and forth between Doyoung and Jaehyun, who are born into the royal family, hoping they know something. Jaehyun shakes his head to say he hasn't heard of it either and they all glance at Doyoung who has been in deep thought ever since. He opens his mouth and they look at him expectantly. But Doyoung closes his mouth and lets out a sigh, in the end only managing a weak "I don't know".

They are silent again and Jaehyun decides to talk, trying very hard to piece the puzzle together. "Okay, so Yeri isn't human. And there's no way this information is false anymore. Then there's Taeyong - " Jaehyun is once again interrupted by Doyoung who suddenly asks, "How long did Yeri stay with us?" There's this expression on his face that means he has thought of something. "This is the forth month. Two weeks more and it will be five months already." Jaehyun stops whatever he was saying and replies him. Honestly he has great respect for Doyoung. He can be stubbornly annoying but the guy is really wise and he is lowkey Jaehyun's favorite cousin. "How many times did he lose control in this four months?" Doyoung asks again, firing away with his questions as imaginary puzzle pieces slowly connect with one another in his head. "Five. This morning was the fifth one." Ten now answers as Mark stares blankly at them, trying to keep up with what they are at. Everything is going too fast. Then all of a sudden, there's this look of enlightenment on Ten's face as his mouth gets wider, staring at Doyoung as if he caught on what he's thinking.

"Right? You got it too right?" Doyoung saw his expression, in which Ten responds with a nod, his mouth still hanging open and his eyes significantly larger in surprise. Doyoung then turns to Jaehyun and Mark. "Almost five months and he has only went crazy five times?"

"That's about once per month..." Mark mumbles.

"... and Taeyong usually goes crazy two to three times a month ever since his condition worsened and we got sent here." Jaehyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter