the curse

Hear His Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] ➵ the curse [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] An extremely traumatic incident that occurred when Taeyong was 14 years old resulted in him losing consciousness often ever since. Being a hybrid, he has to be strong as they are the strongest of all and are widely feared. However, his condition was seen by his family as a weakness that despite the fact that he would become the hybrid king when he grows up, he was sent away alone temporarily to recuperate. And though that was the main reason, Taeyong always believed his family is somewhat ashamed of him. That made him to very self-conscious around his family... when he even gets to see them, that is. Taeyong returned home twice every year and it was almost always silent meals at the table. He wanted everytime to talk to them about his adventures out, about his growth. Or just about anything, even about the weather, if they would speak to him.

Mom? Dad? I... I grew taller. Look, my hair turned more grey too, right? Mom, dad, I've been training well with the teacher you sent to see me. I've been paying attention, I've been a good student. I learned new skills, do you want to see? I've grown up well, haven't I?

Mom? Dad?...

When Taeyong turned 18, it was found that he was cursed during that incident four years ago. As his memories of the incident were completely wiped out due to shock and exhaustion, he himself had no idea he was cursed. What curse? He was cursed with the disability to control himself the moment he turns 18 until he finds his life partner. This results in him going crazy from time to time. It first happened when he was out alone, enjoying the day, when he suddenly lost all control and almost wiped out an entire village. That was how powerful he can get. He was born powerful in the first place. His parents are hybrids themselves too and hence, by right, the hybrid child that they have would be alot stronger. However, the royal witches and wizards in the castle told the King and Queen that their son Taeyong is especially blessed and mighty. Additionally, with the training he received despite being sent away, he has shown steady improvement, if not exceeding what hybrids of his age could do.

He was brought back safely to the castle after being knocked out using magical spells by the village chief and was examined by royal wizards, confirming it to be a curse by a witch. It's a really powerful curse. An evil one. A girl is cursed too to be his life partner. Whether they like each other or not, Taeyong needs her to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter