come in

Hear His Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] ➵ come in [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] I found out by accident, four months after I first met them. I got closer to the boys by then. They are easy people to talk to and everyone except Mark (we're the same age) is older than me. Doyoung and Jaehyun are a year older. Taeyong and Ten are two years older. My co-workers and managers love it when they drop by our company. I'm a trainee event planner and things get pretty hectic but they don't seem to mind the five of them lounging around our office.

That day, Ten left his backpack in my office. I drove to their place after work to return it to him. I rang the doorbell but no one answered. There was a lot of noises coming from inside, indicating their presence. I tried again, ringing the doorbell several times. No answer. Sounds of plates clashing to the ground and that of people fighting and I panicked. I tried again and again, standing outside their house for a good fifteen minutes.

Suddenly there was a bright glow and an extremely strong force. Following that is an oddly calm silence. I was in for a shock. Moments later and the door finally opens, revealing a panting Jaehyun with bruises, scratch marks and blood, sharp claws and equally pointed teeth, eyes a piercing blue, his body being strangely bigger. He was unrecognisable yet recognisable. I backed away slowly as fear started to engulf me, even more so when Mark appeared behind him. Just as bruised and scratched up, blood-stained body with a pair of black wings from his back, Mark says the most scariest thing I've ever been told with the scariest fangs: "Yeri, come in."

In a flash, I was brought in by the two of them, kicking and screaming. I was horrified. Their house looked like a hurricane just came and left. It didn't help when Doyoung and Ten came into view. With Doyoung looking like Mark and Ten looking like Jaehyun, I screamed even more. The door closed behind me and though I swore I saw Doyoung and Ten looking at me with frightened eyes, my fear was driving me insane. "I've already sealed it." Jaehyun said and kept a strong grip on me.

"Yeri no one can find us already since Jaehyun just sealed the house away temporarily so - " Mark started to say and Doyoung yelled at him to shut up. It was a mess and I was shaking badly. Seconds later, everything t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter