The Accident

It Started With A Contract

Suddenly, " PPRRRAAANNKKK !!!! " a plate that is full of food slipped from Yoo Ri's hand and landed on a customer. The customer immediately stands up and yelled at Yoo Ri, " How can you be so careless !? Do you know how much does my dress cost !? You will never afford to pay for it ! And how can you be employed here !? I thought this restaurant filter their employers and picked only the best ! How can there be a mistake if the employee is the best !? ". Yoo Ri quickly use the towel in her hands to clean the customer's dress. " I-I'm so sorry, madam. It's my mistake. I'll bring you to the toilet to clean this up. " Yoo Ri stuttered while trying to clean the mess she had done. " Enough of this ! Who do you think you are !? How can you just touch me with those dirty hands !? Where is this restaurant owner ? I want to meet her right now ! " she yelled at her.

Mrs. Kim had just entered her restaurant when she heard a commotion inside. She went to the crowd and shocked to see what has happened but managed to calmly asked the customer, " I'm sorry, but what has happened here ? " she said politely. " Who are you ? And can't you tell from what have you see !? " reply the arrogant customer. Mrs. Kim is very angry by her answer but tell herself to calm down since she is now facing a customer. " I'm the owner of this restaurant and I'm very sorry to what has happened. I'll replace your dress with the same exact one tomorrow and would you just let this slide since this waitress is new here and has a lot more to learn ? " said Mrs. Kim. The customer smirked, " Oh, so you is the owner ? How can you employed an unexperienced and untrained waitress to work here !? I thought this restaurant is the best in Seoul but I think I'm mistaken. I don't want a new dress from you. I want her to be fired now ! " said the customer.

Yoo Ri is shocked by the customer's request. " But madam, I apologized to you and I promised that I'll buy you the exact new one but please don't make me lose this job. " Yoo Ri said as tears start to form in her eyes. " I don't care what you do, I don't want you to work here anymore ! " said the customer. " Mrs. *look at Mrs. Kim name tag* Kim, I would like her to be fired now or else I'll never come here again and as an influencial person in this industry, I'll make things hard for you to survive. " she said while looking at Mrs. Kim. Mrs. Kim and Yoo Ri was very shocked by her statement and Yoo Ri immediately bowed to the customer and said, " I'm very sorry for what I did. It's my mistake to work here at the first place before getting any training. I'll quit but please don't do anything to Mrs. Kim business. " Yoo Ri said with tears start to roll down from her eyes. Mrs. Kim was moved and taken aback by Yoo Ri's statement but just approved her desicion to keep Woollim name clean.

" Well, then I just end things here then.    She is no longer a worker here and I hope you can employed a talented person to replace her. " said the customer with a satisfied smile. Mrs. Kim just faked a smile for her as she look at Yoo Ri with a sad look as she is not able to defend her.

After the situation had become calm down, Mrs. Kim went to the kitchen and look for Yoo Ri. She saw Yoo Ri in the waitress locker stuffing her things in the bag. She went up to her and said, " Ms. Park, follow me to my office. "

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Is it bad ?? I hope it is not... I tried my best to write but I know it may be lacking since this is my first. I'm sorry and I'll try to improve as much as I can. Hope you can support me !

DO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT A LOT !

AND BEFRIEND ME IF YOU WANT.

<3 LOTS OF LOVE FOR MY READER ~