The Contract

It Started With A Contract

After the situation had calm down, Mrs. Kim went to the kitchen and look for Yoo Ri. She saw Yoo Ri in the waitress locker stuffing her things in the bag. She went up to her and said, " Ms. Park, follow me to my office. " Yoo Ri was dumbfounded when Mrs. Kim suddenly called her to the office. " N-Nae ~ But, I need to keep my things first. " she replied to Mrs. Kim.

Knock... knock... Yoo Ri knocked the door to Mrs. Kim office while thinking of why she want to meet her. " Mrs. Kim, I'm Yoo Ri. " she said with a shaking voice. " Ooh Yoo Ri. Come in. " Mrs. Kim said from inside the office. Yoo Ri walked in with a nervous heart and asked Mrs. Kim, " Mrs. Kim, why do you call me ? Is there something I can help you ? " she asked. " Ooh Yoo Ri ah, please take a seat first. " she smiled to Yoo Ri while showing her to a comfortable seat beside her desk.

" Yoo Ri ah, I want to meet you because I have something to talk to you. " Mrs. Kim starts to be serious. " Actually, I want to apologize to you because I can't help to defend you with the customer's issue just now. It's just that, I really need to keep Wolliim name clean because I know it's been so hard for my husband to build this good reputation. " she said with a low voice. Yoo Ri then move to the seat next to Mrs. Kim. " Aah ~ Gwenchana Mrs. Kim, I understand your situation even if you don't tell me. " Yoo Ri said with a smile.        " Aigoo ~ Yoo Ri ah, you are such a kind girl. I hope to have a daughter-in-law like you. " she said while thinking about her son, Kim Myungsoo. " Mrs. Kim, you are praising me too much. But, I'm not that worthy to be your daughter-in-law. " Yoo Ri said thinking that Mrs. Kim is only joking. 

" By the way, Yoo Ri ah, I called you here because I have something important to ask you. " Mrs. Kim said making Yoo Ri wonder what was she going to ask. " Actually, I would like to offer you to work at my house since you don't have any job now and I know you wouldn't want to receive my money without doing any work. " Mrs. Kim said hoping Yoo Ri to accept the offer. " N-nae ?? A work ? At your house ?? B-but, what type of work ? " Yoo Ri asked. " Don't worry Yoo Ri ah, you just need to help the maid clean my house after school. " Mrs. Kim said with a reassuring smile.

" Mrs. Kim .... I really have nothing to say. I-I.... " Yoo Ri stuttered. " Yoo Ri ah, you don't need to say anything. This is the least I can do for you since I can't help you just now with the customer. " Mrs. Kim said while holding Yoo Ri hands. She really like Yoo Ri since the first time she meet her. " Aah ~ Kamsahamnida Mrs. Kim ! I'll promise I'll work hard ! " Yoo Ri said excitedly while hugging Mrs. Kim without she noticed it. " Ooh ~ That's okay, Yoo Ri. This is not much. I just need you to sign the contract. " Mrs. Kim showed her the contract to work at her house.

" A contract ? Do I need to sign a contract ? B-But why ? " Yoo Ri said curiosly. " Aigoo ~ Yoo Ri ah, of course there will be a contract. Did you plan to work at my house forever ? " Mrs. Kim laugh. " Oops.. I forget about that. " Yoo Ri laugh embarassed. " Well, here is the contract. Take a look at it first before you sign it.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

How is it ?? I hope it doesn't dissappointed you. I'll try to update more soon. Do support me !

 

 

DO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT A LOT !

<3 LOTS OF LOVE FOR MY READERS =)