An Accident

It Started With A Contract

 KRRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG !!!!!!! The school bells ringing. It was the end of the school today. "Aaaahhh ~ such a tiring day ! " Yoo Ri quickly keep all her things inside her bag. She needs to hurry because she have a work after this. It had been hard for her since her father died 2 years ago and leave her and her mother a sum of debt. She never gets angry at her father because that money that her father borrowed is used to buy their house today. Although it is not big, it's enough for her and her mother to live. 

Suddenly, someone startled her from behind. "Kyaa ! Park Yoo Ri ! Are you going to keep dreaming there ? Palli ! You got work after this." Han Byul said. "Arasso ! Mianei ~ " She quickly stands up and starts to walk with Han Byul. "Yoo Ri ah, how much more do you need to pay ? I'll help you ~ You know, you've been tired these days at school. You'll lose your concentration if you keep losing your sleep. " Han Byul said. "Aah ~ Gwenchana, it's not much. I'll pay them myself. It's my house after all. I would feel better if i pay myself. You don't need to worry, I can still study if I have some time during work." Yoo Ri smiled. "Arasso, if you insist. I can't force you. But, if you need any help just tell me okay ? " Yoo Ri nodded. "Yoo Ri ah, my driver is waiting so I need to go now ! Bye, see you tomorrow ! " Han Byul waved her hands as she walks away. Yoo Ri smiled and waved her hands back to Han Byul. 

She then look at her watch and shocked. " What !? Already 2:40 p.m ?? Aigoo... the bus itself takes 20 minutes ! " She quickly run at her full speed and accidentally hit someone on her way. "Oops ! I'm sorry ~ " She apologized without even looking at his face and continue to run. " What was that !?! Is she blind !? Or am I not big enough for her to see !? " L angrily stood up. " She didn't even look at me and apologize properly ! She should've help me to stand up at least ! " He said while dusting away the dust at his pants.

Yoo Ri arrived sharply at 2 p.m in front of the restaurant that she worked, Woollim Restaurant. It's the biggest restaurant in Seoul. She had to work there because the payment is higher than any other restaurant. She got the work there because she helped Mrs. Kim, the owner of the restaurant from an accident 3 months ago. It was when Mrs. Kim was almost hit by a car while she was walking with her phone talking to her friends. Yoo Ri saw that and quickly pulled her from the road. Mrs. Kim was very thankful to Yoo Ri and offered some money to her but she refused. She told Mrs. Kim that it was what everyone will do if they were in her place. Mrs. Kim then offered her to work in her restaurant since she is very kind to people and will make a good waitress. That's how Yoo Ri ended up in Woollim Restaurant. 

Yoo Ri came back to reality when she heard her chief called her. " Ms. Park, we have many customer here, so will you stop dreaming and hurry change in your uniform ? " She said sternly. Yoo Ri bowed to her and quickly change to her uniform. After that, she starts her work quickly by taking the orders from the customer. Suddenly, " PPRRRAAANNKKK !!!! " a plate that is full of food slipped from Yoo Ri's hand and landed on a customer.  

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello there ! How is it ?? Is it boring ?? If it is, then I'm sorry since this is my first time writing. I'll try to improve as much as I can. I hope you enjoy this chapter and I'll be updating another chapter tomorrow.

DO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENTS A LOT !

AND BEFRIEND WITH ME IF YOU WANT.

<3 LOTS OF LOVE FOR MY READERS ~