Beautiful

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He looked at his phone again. He pouted. Didn’t she arrive yet? He was sure she was already in Tainan.

Maybe, she was busy catching up with her parents. As much as he wanted to sulk that she didn’t call or message him yet, he had to give her time. Things had been difficult for them, for her especially.

“Adeul,” he was called. “Neh omma,” he replied.

“Time for dinner,” his mom informed. “Neh,” he answered.

He was already home. He had arrived in Busan an hour ago. His manager brought him and Jimin to Busan earlier in the afternoon.

He got up from lying down, peeked at his phone again and just decided to bring it with him to the dining table.

His mom had welcomed him with a warm smile and had also prepared his favorite dishes. He was thankful for holidays like these that they were given a chance to spend time with their families despite their busy schedules.

He enjoyed listening to his parents and his older brother’s stories. But while listening to them, he couldn’t help but peek on his phone from time to time.

“Jungkook~ah,” his mom called out. He looked at his mom with eyebrows raised. “Do you have something to tell us?” his mom continued.

“Aniyo,” he replied, confused with what his mom was referring to. He drank some water from his glass.

“Are you by any chance dating?” his mom asked. He almost choked up from the water he just drank. He felt his ears warm up, a sign that he was blushing.

“Eomma, I guess you’re right,” his older brother answered.

“We’d like to meet her one day,” his dad asked. He gulped some more water to help him calm down.

But then again, this was what he wanted. He was just a step behind from revealing everything to his parents. His parents had caught on first.

“He’s deeply smitten,” his older brother commented. This made him wake up to reality, catching himself smile unknowingly.

“I guess she’s a great girl,” his mom complimented. You have no idea how beautiful she is, inside and out.

“You’ll love her eomma,” he answered.

“Bring her here soon,” his dad asked again.

He nodded and replied, “in time,” and smiled to everyone in the table.

 

 

 

He just went out from the bathroom for a quick shower when he saw his phone light up. He already changed into a plain white shirt and a pair of jogging pants. A smile automatically formed on his lips as soon as he opened a message from her.

She had sent him a photo of her with her dog, Gucci. She also sent a photo with her mother. She was wearing the shoes he had given her. The photo was probably taken at her mom’s café.

His phone beeped again. It was from the 97 liners’ group chat. He was still drying his hair with a towel. His brows instantly furrowed as soon as he opened the group chat. His friends were talking about a girl.

‘Isn’t she beautiful?’

‘Don’t you wish she goes to the same school as us?’

‘You already graduated anyway.’

‘She was really beautiful during the award ceremony last week.’

‘You should’ve seen yourself drooling over her.’

‘Am I that obvious?’

‘Kekekeke’

He sighed while scrolling over the group chat. They were his friends but it wasn’t unknown to him that one of them were crushing on her, his girl.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He sighed for the nth time. He was actually here to enjoy this sports meet but how can he do that when the main reason that he wanted to come here was avoiding him.

He decided to go near his friends and talk to them just to divert his attention. He shook hands with his friends as soon as he got near them.

“She really looks like a living doll,” he looked at his friend who looked like he was totally dumbstruck.

“She is indeed beautiful, no doubt,” another friend of his agreed.

He knew very well who his friends were looking at. He tried his best to calm himself down. If only he could put a huge sign on her that she was already taken, he would do so.

He looked at her direction. But they’re right, she was beautiful, no one can deny that. She was the reason behind his smiles every day. She was his angel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

He sighed again. I guess, they’re right. He had to pay the price for having such a gorgeous girlfriend. More guys would admire her more as time passes by.

He laid on his bed and closed his eyes. After a few minutes, he turned to a side lying position. He could hear the loud music his older brother was playing from the other room.

He turned around to a prone position and covered is head with a pillow. His brows furrowed. The music had changed into a more mellow one. Familiar. He thought. Maja! This was from an OST of a popular drama which just ended.

He removed the pillow over his head and listened to the song. He caught himself smiling while listening to it. The song just reminded him of her. Cover? An idea of making a cover of the popular song just crossed his mind.

He sat up. He closed the group chat and pressed on the recorder of his phone and started singing along to the music.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter