Necklace

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She smiled inwardly after having felt him hold her hand, interlocking their fingers under the table. She glanced at him sideways.

She raised an eyebrow at him when she saw him shamelessly staring at her with his chin supported by his free hand which was resting on the table.

She faced him, made her eyes bigger to signal that people might see them. But he just shrugged his shoulders, not caring.

He placed their locked hands on the table and took hold of her other hand with his free hand. She signaled that they were with someone at the table.

"Aigoo," Hoseok scoffed at both. She stood straight and released her hands from his grip after hearing Hoseok.

"Can't you two just be too obvious?" Hoseok sighed and complained. He then stood up and followed Jimin, Mina and Momo to the counter.

It was still 3 in the morning and all 6 of them were out in a café for some coffee after having a lot of fun during the party they organized themselves the previous night.

Mina and Momo decided to order and get the drinks for all of them. Jimin accompanied the girls making excuses that the girls couldn't carry the drinks by themselves, but actually just didn't want to let go of Mina.

He then held both her hands again after Hoseok had left their table. She looked around to see if there were a lot of people. She sighed after noticing that there weren't any people in the café except for them.

"This is the best Christmas yet!" he expressed. She furrowed her brows, confused with his statement.

"Let's not fight again, I would totally go crazy if you won't talk to me," he continued.

They just made up the night before and she was the happiest when he sang again for her. 

Yes, she was shy at first since he did it in front of her group members but was also amazed by his courage since he was the type to show his affections discreetly or when they were just alone.

"You were the one who didn't talk to me," she said, pouting.

He released both her hands, moved his chair closer to her and motioned to rest his arm on her chair's back rest. She moved a little so that he could do this and placed her head on his shoulder blade.

"Mian," he apologized while his free hand was playing with one of her hands.

"Nado," she stated while looking at their hands.

"Merry Christmas," he greeted her, she looked at him and nodded.

"Merry Christmas," she also greeted him in return. Both looked at each other and smiled.

"Aren't you too done?" Hoseok teased while putting a tray of drinks on the table. She immediately sat up straight.

"It's as if these two didn't have a lover's quarrel," Jimin retorted.

"Maja," Momo agreed with the guys.

"I'm glad you're both fine now," Mina stated. She smiled at what her unnie had said.

Jimin then pulled a chair to let Mina sit and sat beside Mina across her and Jungkook. Momo distributed the drinks to each one of them before pulling a chair beside Mina.

She smiled after having noticed that Hoseok wanted to pull the chair for Momo just like what Jimin did but was already late. Hoseok pouted but just then sat beside Momo.

She saw him, Jungkook, raise an eyebrow at her, probably asking what she was looking at. She just gave him a sweet smile and shook her head.

"Merry Christmas!" Jimin greeted everyone in the table, raising his cup of coffee.

"Merry Christmas!" everyone chorused and raised their cups of coffee and clinked them, as if they were drinking alcohol, before getting a sip.

"Tomorrow's the start of the music festivals," Jimin opened the conversation.

"Maja!" Hoseok agreed, everyone at the table nodded.

"You said you'll be performing a special stage," Jimin faced Mina, Mina nodded.

"What is it? Who are you performing with?" Jimin began the interrogation, Mina just shrugged her shoulders.

"You'll see tomorrow," Mina replied. Jimin just pouted.

They brushed off that topic and talked about other things. The guys would always joke around while the girls would keep on laughing.

Momo then felt her phone vibrated and took it out.

"Nugu?" Mina asked Momo. Hoseok looked at Momo, waiting for her answer.

"Nayeon~unnie," Momo answered before answering the call and placed it on loud speakers.

"Eodiga?" Nayeon asked. Everyone went silent.

"Were here at a café just a few blocks away from the dorm," Momo answered.

"Arasso, we're leaving for practice in 2 hours," Nayeon reminded.

"Arayo unnie," Momo answered.

"Could you please bring some coffee for us too?" Jeongyeon spoke, the phone must have been on loud speakers too on the other line.

"Neh unnie," Momo answered.

"I'll need some coffee for confidence for our y stage," Jeongyeon blurted out.

"y stage?!" the three guys blurted out. She saw him look at her with furrowed brows. She couldn't help but bite her bottom lip.

Jimin also looked at Mina with a questioning look, feeling dazed that Mina didn't tell him about the performance she'll be doing the next day.

Hoseok just kept quiet since he knew he still didn't have any right to question Momo. They were still getting to know each other.

"Mian, we didn't know we were on loud speakers," Jeongyeon apologized on the other line.

"We're hanging up, see you in a bit," Nayeon said before the call was cut.

"Mian," Mina mouthed to Jimin. Jimin crossed his arms and placed his head down.

"It's not really that y," Mina said to console what the guys just heard while poking Jimin's arm.

"It's work," Momo began. "It's not like we had a choice," she continued.

"Still, I don't want others seeing you dance so ily," Jimin faced Mina.

"It's not that y, yaksok," Mina assured Jimin.

"Jinjja?" Jimin asked, Mina nodded.

They left

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter