Ramyeon

Precious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was rather a windy day. She was out with the group today for a photo shoot for their upcoming album. Shots were already taken for their album jacket, just some additional touch ups and a little extra for the fans were needed.

The album was set to be released by the 4th week of the month. This will be their 3rd mini album.

They just debuted almost a year ago. They were starting to make it big. Her dreams were finally coming true. She was more nervous now.

Their previous album was a hit. Expectations were higher now. They had to live up to the people’s expectations, if not, surpass them even.

Whatever happens, she had set her mind, she will work harder no matter what. She always had passion to perform.

I can do this! She let out a sigh.

“Tzuyu~yah, gwenchana?” Jihyo who was sitting beside her asked.

She nodded and smiled. Jihyo may not be the eldest but she had always been extra caring towards her and this is not just because she was the leader.

She looked at Jihyo’s retreating figure who left for her turn to shoot.

Chaeyoung who just finished her turn, approached her and they high fived. She was always thankful to have such caring members.

A makeup artist approached her for some retouches. She got lost in thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She walked her way to the nearest convenience store. She was feeling very down. She just recently debuted, she thought everything was going to be alright once she debuts.

Things got out of hand. Three days ago, she was asked to make a public apology.

She was still trembling from fear. Was this the end for her? She was thinking of the people around her. The sacrifices her mom made for her.

Her mom, she missed her the most. She missed home. She just received a phone call from her mom earlier that day. Her mom did everything to make her feel better.

She was only a minor, she was confused. If only this did not happen. If only she had courage. If only she was brave enough. She sighed deeply and remembered the guy she met at the convenience store.

Convenience store. She needed her usual comfort food, chocolates. Yes, she was on a diet but she was too depressed to resist the urge to eat. She wanted Baskin Robbins Cookies and Cream but a bite of Lotte Ghana would do, if not, just Choco-ae-mong.

She wore a hoodie and a face mask. Even if people still couldn’t recognize her, she didn’t feel like showing her face.

She then decided to get up to head to that convenience store. She was given a week break.

As she walked in the convenience store, she immediately got what she needed and paid for it. She punched a straw to her chocolate milk, drank a little and sat by the snack corner. She stared onto space.

She felt someone tapped her. She snapped back to reality and looked to the side. Him!

“Annyeong!” The guy beamed at her. She just smiled in return.

“Ramyeon?” the guy offered her. She shook her.

The guy turned his back. She just shrugged and drank from her chocolate drink again.

“Eat. Ramyeon usually makes me feel better,” the guy beamed and offered the noodles to her.

“A.. Aniyo..” She shook her head to politely decline.

“Just take it, I di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter