Lion King

More 'Crazy' than in 'love'

“Princess!” Daehyun called, once again relishing in the flush that painted Baekhyun’s face.

 

“What do you want, .”

 

“Why so rude?” Daehyun makes a hurt face, Baekhyun just scowls back. “Does the nickname bother you that much?” He watches as Baekhyun looks down at his phone and worries his bottom lip between his teeth.

 

Oh, my ing God, Daehyun inwardly groaned, he is such a ing tease…does he not know what effect that has?

 

“-hyun.”

Daehyun is graced with the sight of a pink Baekhyun looking at him shyly and with something akin to curiosity.

He doesn’t know when or how but over the time that they’ve known each other he has become very relaxed with having Baekhyun around and can even consider him a friend, and as a friend he has every right to tease.

A wicked grin spreads across his lips.

 

He leans forwards, his body relaxing around Baekhyun in an inviting manner.

“I couldn’t quite catch what you said could you please repeat it?” His voice is smooth and he has to push down the urge to cackle when he sees Baekhyun burn even brighter – his cheeks flushing a beautiful pink.

 

“I said,” Baekhyun tried to sound like he was annoyed – which he was, he didn’t like repeating things. It made him feel awkward. “that I don’t mind as long as you don’t go around abusing my consent.”

 

At this Daehyun smiles and leans back – not noticing how it makes him look even more handsome in Baekhyun’s eyes. He was always attracted to men with big, giant smiles.

Regrettably, that makes him think of Chanyeol but he pushes that to the back of his mind because Chanyeol is with Kyungsoo and they’re happy and Baekhyun’s happy. Honestly, looking back at it, it was a good thing that he and Chanyeol split because now he can pursue Daehyun.

 

Daehyun watches Baekhyun as the other seems to go deep into thought and uses this time to roam his eyes over the man before him. A few minutes after and Baekhyun still hasn’t snapped out of that state so he stands up and as he’s stretching, peeks at the clock.

Looking at the time and Baekhyun, he shrugs before moving forward and rifling through a selection of movies and picking one out triumphantly.

 

“What are you doing?” He turns to see Baekhyun’s eyes fixed on him and he waves the case – as a substitute for an explanation – and turns back to what he was doing.

“Lion King?” He questions before also glancing at the clock, “We’re going to be late for the club meeting! Daehyun did you not hear me!?”

 

“Calm down Princess, we’ll just skip. I don’t really feel like going today.”

 

He watches as Baekhyun reluctantly settles down and nods his head slowly. They don’t really hang out unless it’s a meeting day because then they go together. Daehyun wants to change that.

 

“Fine, Lion King it is.” Baekhyun snuggles against Daehyun’s side and just ignores the raised eyebrow he gets in return.


Hello, I hope you all enjoyed that and yes Baekhyun and Daehyun will be getting together soon.
Yes, Chanyeol and Baek were together however that's in the past and now they're just good friends. 
Well, that's all I really needed to say - I'll see you all in the next chapter!