Meeting

More 'Crazy' than in 'love'

Daehyun sat silently waiting for the meeting to start. He was bored out of his mind and his stomach rumbled in annoyance, waiting for the delicious food to come. He patted it and mumbled a curse word at how long it was taking to get to the eating part.

“Welcome to the weekly food club meeting!” The way to happy leader announced, clapping her hands together. “Today we have a new member,” she pointed to a male standing to her right. “his name is Baekhyun, please make him feel welcome.”

Baekhyun bowed and smiled at the other members. “Would you like to introduce yourself? Tell us why you’re here.”

Baekhyun nodded.

“I was forced to come here. If I didn’t my best friend would’ve killed me,” He answered, still smiling. Everyone looked at him weirdly. “There was a mix-up. I was supposed to be in the dance club but got put here by mistake, when my friend found out, well…”

He trailed off and didn’t say anything else. Soon everyone lost interest in him and went back to what they were doing before.

 

“Hello, I’m Baekhyun.” Daehyun stared at the man sitting next to him. His stomach was doing weird things and his throat was dry. He surely, shouldn’t be speaking in this condition and the other man should leave him alone but Daehyun was a kind man so he replied.

Although, next time he should bring an extra water bottle and maybe more snacks.

“My name is Daehyun, pleasure to meet you.”

“You too.”

 

That was all they had time to say before the food came out and Daehyun started drooling, the prospect of eating caught up to him and he stared unabashedly at the cheesecake. At the soup and spaghetti and ramen and the curry and everything that was edible.

He unconsciously let out a moan, imagining how the food would taste,

Probably delicious, his brain supplied to him and another groan at that thought. Just picturing the wonderful pleasure he’d get when they will touch his taste buds.

 

Then he got nudged by an elbow.

 

The elbow was hard and it brought him out of his dream-like state, “Did you just moan?” Baekhyun questioned him a smile on his face.

“No!” Daehyun replied, a little to defensively.

He didn’t hear me, he didn’t hear me, he didn’t hear…

“You did! Don’t lie to me, I heard you,” Baekhyun pestered in a playful manner.

“So, what if I did,” Daehyun’s mouth retaliated, “it’s none of your business.”

“Fine,” Baekhyun said, staring at Daehyun like he knew everything, which was very unsettling.

Why would he even stare at people like that? Doesn’t he know it’s creepy?

Daehyun’s brain kept asking these two questions, as if it was demanding an answer. However, it was soon distracted by the aroma of the food laid out on the table and the whole event was forgotten.

 

 

“Where is he?” Daehyun muttered, stuffing his hands into his pockets.

“Do you need a ride home?” A voice behind questioned, it was Baekhyun.

The man stood next to him and offered him a reassuring smile.

 

“No, my ride is coming,” Daehyun answered before turning back to his phone and glaring at it.

When it suddenly started ringing, it made both jump as Daehyun hadn’t expected it and Baekhyun was too busy staring at Daehyun. “Excuse me, I need to answer this.”

 

“Where are you?”

A frustrated look painted his face as Daehyun asked the next question.

“What do you mean?!” Now he seemed angry Baekhyun mused staring at the younger boy.

“Fine.” Daehyun hung up and turned towards Baekhyun an embarrassed look on his face.

“Can I still get the ride?”

“Of course,” Baekhyun smiled even wider (is that possible?) whilst leading the boy towards his car.

 

Once they were both in, Baekhyun started up the car and drove out the parking lot. When they stopped at the first red light, Baekhyun turned to look at him. Daehyun was sitting in the passenger seat and kept his eye on the traffic light, when Baekhyun asked him the question.

“Where do you live?”

Daehyun was going to ask him why he wanted to know, when he realised that Baekhyun was taking him home.

“I’ll, erm…I’ll give you directions.” Baekhyun nodded and turned his focus back to the road.

“Turn right here.” Daehyun directed a few minutes later.

 

Soon they had made it to Daehyun’s apartment that he shared with Youngjae. “Thank you, for brining me home.” Daehyun waved, then turned and entered the apartment determined to give Youngjae a piece of his mind but then the thought of what he could still be doing in the apartment made Daehyun promise to himself that he would go straight to his room.

 

“YOU’RE WELCOME!” Baekhyun shouted after the retreating figure, waving his hands madly and attracting weird looks from strangers.

 


 

I hope you all enjoyed this. I will admit I am not the best but this idea wouldn't leave my mind.

I am planning on doing like random oneshots, that MIGHT have an order and base it around this pairing as I absolutely adore it.

Anyways, tchüß!