Princess

More 'Crazy' than in 'love'

“Baekhyun!” Daehyun calls out from the bathroom, the other man walks in and leans against the doorframe.

“Yeah Dae,” the other answers around a mouthful of cookies, “what do you want?”

 

“What time is it?” A groan escapes from his mouth as his fingers tug painfully at his hair, why the did he have to misplace the brush and why the was his so goddamn knotted?

 

“The time?” Daehyun turns to see Baekhyun lean backwards and stare at the clock before answering: “We have like an hour left.” Before walking back to wherever the he came from.

Daehyun groans again, but this time in frustration.

What was he on when he gave Baekhyun the key to the apartment? At least Youngjae didn’t mind.

 

Sighing, his body slumps forward as he turns and walks out only to see Baekhyun lounging on the opposite wall.

The other man smirks at him, “Ready to go?” He doesn’t wait for an answer and starts making his way towards the door, “I can’t believe you take so long in the bathroom.”

At this Daehyun can’t help but snort, “Me?” He asks incredulously, “you’re the one who was meant to be here 2 hours ago, so we’d have time for lunch but look at us now!” He gestures to them and the apartment and carries on speaking when he sees Baekhyun open his mouth, “And don’t lie to me I know you wasted all that time in the bathroom – staring at yourself, in the mirror.” He smirks at Baekhyun’s surprised face, “Never knew you were so vain, Princess.”

 

He doesn’t know why he added that on but thank ing god he did. Seeing Baekhyun flush like that was so damn worth it.

 


Yeah, this was really, really short.
I came up with it when I was bored during HT
Anyways, it's the half term holiday! Which means that
I'll try and update as much as I can.
Also, wierd coincidence - today's Valentine's day!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!