Chapter 3 of 3 -finale-

Will You Be My Partner?

Ji Hyo and Lizzy arrive at the front of school hall where the prom takes place. Lizzy doesn't go to the prom with Jong Ki as Ji Hyo forces her to go to the prom with her. Even Ji Hyo asks Jong Kook to wait for her at the prom. She knows that Jong Kook dissapointed with her decision but she has her own reason. She's so shy as she never wear a gown - an expensive gown to be specified! 

Lizzy looks at her friend - suspicious. Ji Hyo stops at front of school hall and doesn't want to enter the hall. Lizzy pulls Ji Hyo's hand into the hall but that girl refuses to enter. She pulls away her hand and stares at Lizzy , worries! 

"What's wrong Ji Hyo? I thought you're the one who can't wait for this night! "Lizzy asks Ji Hyo. She starts to worry about her best friend. She looks at Ji Hyo - asking for answer 

"I'm so sorry. Is this gown really fit me? What I'm going to do if others laugh at me? I think I want to go back home. See you tomorrow Lizzy! "Ji Hyo walks leaving Lizzy alone soon after she has finished talk to Lizzy. 

Lizzy on the other hand, chases Ji Hyo who has been far away from her. She pulls Ji Hyo and walks into the hall. 

Everyone in the hall start to pay attention to the door as Ji Hyo and Lizzy enter. 

"See! I told you Lizzy! They will eventually laugh at me after this! "Lizzy whispers to Lizzy whose face already turns to red as she and Ji Hyo become the center of attention soon after they enter the hall. 

Jong Kook approaches Ji Hyo and Lizzy soon after he sees both of that girls enter the hall. His eyes keeps on Ji Hyo. He's almost hit other student as his attention is only on Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo, on the other hand, starts to feel uneasy. Her stomach is fulled with butterflies right now as everyone still concentrate on her. 

Jae Suk and Suk Jin, the MC of the prom, start the ceremony with music - signing it's time to dance. Lot of boys approach Ji Hyo and ask her to be their dance partner. Jong Kook who sees it, pulls Ji Hyo away from that boys. They go to the backstage. 

"Why are you bring me here? "Ji Hyo asks Jong Kook. 

"I don't want others dance with you. You're my partner by the way. They don't have the right to take my partner away! "Jong Kook answers Ji Hyo. He says those with firm with red colour on his face. 

"Shall we dance now? "Jong Kook asks Ji Hyo. He kneels down on one knee and touches Ji Hyo's right hand. 

Ji Hyo astonishes with Jong Kook's reaction. She nods her head quickly. They dance following the slow music from the main hall. They really enjoying their moment that they don't realize that Gary and Kwang Soo are there, watching them. 

"Errmm hemmm... Ji Hyo, Jong Kook! The music had stopped long time ago. Its time for the announcement for the king and the queen of the prom, "Kwang Soo speaks. Its really awkward for Kwang Soo to disturb the precious moment of Ji Hyo and Jong Kook. 

"We need to be in the hall right now! "Gary's turn to speak. He and Kwang Soo leave both Ji Hyo and Jong Kook who are in embarrass. 

Ji Hyo and Jong Kook stare at each other for a while before exchange smile. 

"You're beautiful Ji Hyo, really! "Jong Kook praises Ji Hyo. 

Ji Hyo chuckles before thanks Jong Kook for praising her. They walk to the hall together while hold each other hand. 

————————————————————————————————————

"Not wanting to waste our time, "Jae Suk speaks. 

"Not wanting to let all of you lose control, "Suk Jin continues.

"We will announce the king and the queen for tonight! "Both Jae Suk and Suk Jin say. 

"The king..... Kim Jongin and the queen..... Kim Hyoyeon! "

Loud applause can be heard soon after the king and the queen been announce. 

Both Hyoyeon and Jongin are called to give speech. 

"Well, both Jongin and I had discussed just now and we agreed that this title isn't for us but for others, "Hyoyeon speaks. She turns to look at Jongin. 

"Yeah, it's Song Ji Hyo and Kim Jong Kook who deserve to get this title! Let's call them to deliver some speech! "Jongin continues. 

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo go up the stage. Jong Kook takes the microphone from Jongin and thanks that guy. He keeps on silent for a while. He stares at Ji Hyo - searching for courage and confidence. Other students wait with patient. 

"Firstly, I want to thank Jongin and Hyoyeon for letting the title for us. We really appreciate it, "Jong Kook starts his speech. 

"I don't have anything to say but I guess I'm here because of Ji Hyo, the girl that I love, "Jong Kook continues. He turns to look at Ji Hyo who stands beside him. Ji Hyo on the other hand, shocks. Same goes to the other students. 

"Ji Hyo, I love you. I always stare at you whenever you are. I even stalk on you every days. I want to see you every days. You're my vitamin of my day. I can't live a day without looking at you. It's almost a year when I realized that I love you but I don't have courage to tell you. I'm afraid that you will reject me. I use this prom as my opportunity to confess my feeling toward you. Song Ji Hyo, will you be my real partner? "Jong Kook ends up his talk by kneeling on one knee in front of Ji Hyo. 

Ji Hyo, shocks. Her eyes begins to watery as she can't believe that Jong Kook, the guy that she likes, loves her. Everyone in the hall shout at Ji Hyo - asking her to say yes to Jong Kook. Ji Hyo feels ashamed. She stares at Jong kook for a long time before nods her head. Jong Kook stands and hugs Ji Hyo, his lover happily. Everyone in the hall cheer for them. It's the best prom that students will not willing to forget! 

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Done!! It took me days to complete it. This last chapter is so bad but I just love the final part where Jong Kook asks Ji Hyo to be his.. Feel free to read and comment!!!