Chapter 1 of 3

Will You Be My Partner?

Jae Suk and Suk Jin walks to their class. They are so busy, talking about annual prom that will be held on this coming Saturday. They keep on talking about that until they reach their class. They stop in front of Ji Hyo who is busy doing her unfinished homework. Suk Jin knocks on Ji Hyo's table. 

"Yha! Don't disturb me! I haven't finish my yesterday homework! I have to finish it before the teacher our class! "Ji Hyo scolds Suk Jin. She glances at Suk Jin angrily before paying her attention to the undone homework. 

Jae Suk pulls away Ji Hyo's exercise book. He passes that book to Lizzy who happens to approach them. Lizzy who doesn't know anything, takes that book and hug it tightly. She looks at both Jae Suk and Ji Hyo before turns to look at Suk Jin. 

"Yha Jae Suk! Do you want to die? "Ji Hyo shouts at Jae Suk. Jae Suk on the other hand, laughs at the angry Ji Hyo. Suk Jin calms Ji Hyo and asks her to sit on her place. 

"Don't worry Ji Hyo, Mr Myuk is absent today. Jae Suk and I don't do that exercise yet! "Suk Jin tells Ji Hyo. He smiles broadly as he says that. He turns to look at Lizzy. 

"Yes, me too! I haven't finish those exercise, "Lizzy opens he mouth after being a long term listener. 

Ji Hyo looks at Jae Suk, asking for confirmation. She let out a relief sigh after seeing Jae Suk nods his head. She takes her book from Lizzy and keeps it into her bag. Four of them keep on silent for a while before Jae Suk opens a new topic. 

"Hey! I really forget about this, the prom! Both Suk jin and I have been chosen to be the mc for that night. It's really annoying! I want to dance too that night. I, Yoo Jae Suk, the dancing club president want to dance too! "

Suk Jin, Lizzy and Ji Hyo laugh at Jae Suk who is famous for his dancing skill. 

"You can dance with Ji Hyo. You can teach her how to dance too! "Lizzy gives Jae Suk her idea. 

"No. He can't. Mcs are really busy. We have to make sure that night will be perfect, "Suk Jin replies. He then take a seat in front of Ji Hyo. He lets out a heavy sigh, thinking about the huge responsibility that he have to bear with Jae Suk. 

"That right! Moreover, I'm not going to that silly prom! I dont have a partner. It will be a shame if you are alone on that night! "Ji Hyo speaks. 

"No way! You have to go Ji Hyo! It will be no fun if you are not there with us! "Lizzy protests. She holds Ji Hyo's wrist, not wanting to let it go. 

"Then, you have to go with me! "Ji Hyo says to Lizzy. She pulls away her wrist, but Lizzy's hold getting tighter. 

"I'm going with Jong Ki. I'm already promise to him that I will be his partner on that night. I'm sorry, "Lizzy apologizes Ji Hyo. She scratches her head that is not itch. "

"Yha Lizzy! What the point I'm going there if I will be alone while you're having fun with Jong Ki! "Ji Hyo scolds Lizzy. She even slaps that girl's shoulder. Lizzy lets out a loud scream. Her shoulder feels so hurt. 

Four of them keeps silent. The prom plays on their mind especially Ji Hyo. Its the tradition for their school, RM High School to held annual prom for their students. It is a a must for students to attend it as it is one if the school events. 

Kim Jong Kook, a famous but not talkative student walks, approaching Jae Suk, Suk Jin, Lizzy and Ji Hyo. His eyes is on Ji Hyo. Four of them only realize the present of Jong Kook when that muscular guy arrives at them. His eyes keeps on Ji Hyo while his face is already in red colour. His action causes Jae Suk, Suk Jin, Lizzy and Ji Hyo astonish - especially Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo feels uncomfortable . She's about to stand up when Jong Kook asks her to stop and takes her seat back. 

"I have something to say to you, "Jong Kook speaks. He looks straight to blank Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo keeps shut. She looks at Jong Kook. 

"Errrrr.... Would you like to be my partner on this coming prom. I still don't partner and I hope you're the same, "Jong Kook continues to speak as he hasn't received any reaction from Ji Hyo. 

Ji Hyo, on the other hand , keeps on shutting . It doesn't mean that she ignores Jong Kook, she just in blank - really! How can a perfect boy asks her to be his partner for the upcoming prom when there are lot of beautiful girls he can ask. 

Ji Hyo's reaction makes Jong Kook feels so uncomfortable. He becomes nervous. He takes out a box of Ferrero Rocher and puts it on the table, in front of Ji Hyo. 

"It's okay if you are shy to answer me. I give you this chocolate. If you accept it, then you are agreed to be my partner. If you give this chocolate back to me, then you are not interesting to be my partner, "Jong Kook gives Ji Hyo his idea. He waits for Ji Hyo's answer patiently. 

Jae Suk, Suk Jin and Lizzy keep looking at both Ji Hyo and Jong Kook. They wait for the answer from Ji Hyo. But all they can get is blank Ji Hyo. Jae Suk takes the chocolate given by Jong Kook to Ji Hyo as he can't wait any longer. Suk Jin and Lizzy shock. 

"Yha Jae Suk! It's for Ji Hyo, not for you! Put it back on the table! Shameless! "Suk Jin scolds Jae Suk. He even slaps Jae Suk's hand. 

"Ouch! I don't take it for me! It's for Ji Hyo! I can't wait any longer for the answer from this super blank girl! So, I take it as her answer! "Jae Suk answers Suk Jin. He looks at Ji Hyo who is still blank. He continues to speak to Jong Kook. 

"She's yours! "

Jong Kook laughs at Jae Suk. He turns to look at Ji Hyo. Lizzy feels so pity toward Ji Hyo who is still doesn't understand her situation right now. Lizzy explains to Ji Hyo until she understands well. Ji Hyo stands and scolds Jae Suk for doing that to her. She feels so shame in front of Jong Kook. 

"In doing this because you're more likely my little sister! "Jae Suk replies. He smiles while saying those without any feeling of guilty.

Jong Kook laughs at Jae Suk and Ji Hyo. Lizzy and Suk Jin follow Jong Kook - laughing at both Jae Suk and Ji Hyo. 

"Don't forget to wear a nice outfit Ji Hyo. I will fetch you at your home at eight! I can't wait for this coming Saturday night! Gotta go! "Jong Kook says before leaving four of them and going back to his seat. 

Three of them, Jae Suk, Suk Jin and Lizzy cheer for Ji Hyo whose face already turn to red, embarrass! 

————————————————————————————————————

~I don't think this story is interesting. I think you can guess the plot perfectly! By the way, thanks for those who read it. Gotta work hard for the upcoming chapter!