SaTzu || Good Service

Twice One-shots & Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh, hey Sana!" A certain Taiwanese girl called me chirpily.

I did what I did as always; ignore her. I couldn't stand talking or even looking at the girl because she was the source of my pain.

"Hey Tzuyu," I muttered in reply and immediately unlocked my door and entered.

I closed the door shut, not wanting to start a conversation with the girl. I leant onto the back of the door and dropped my groceries, sighing.

"Hey, are you all right?" I heard a voice outside my door.

"Yes, Tzuyu. I just need some time alone, thanks," I replied, placing all my groceries in the refrigerator.

My name is Minatozaki Sana, 23 years old, and I am in love with Chou Tzuyu. It seems that everything seems simple, right? Wrong. The girl whom I was in love with was a complete girl. I suffered every day and night as her neighbour; she would bring strangers of all ages home at night who would then leave in the wee hours of the morning.

She would bring both men and women, even elderly men, home. Every night I had to plug my ears shut to block out the constant and groaning I heard through the thin walls. It was so traumatising and I wanted nothing more than to move out as quickly as possible.

" my life," I cursed as I fell onto the sofa and breathed out, collecting my thoughts.

Deciding that I was feeling too lazy to cook, I went to sleep as I had a long day of school tomorrow.

~The next day~

*beep beep*

I suddenly shook awake and rubbed my face, looking at my phone. It was 7:50 in the morning and school was at 8:30.

"I'm late!" I screamed as I rushed to the bathroom to wash up.

I chose not to bathe but to instead just wash my hair and I quickly got it done within a few minutes. I brushed my teeth and combed through my long, black hair to make sure that it was neat.

I rushed to my wardrobe and stared at the vast amount of clothes I owned. I decided to go with a dark green t-shirt and a pair of jeans, and threw all my makeup into my bag. I would have to do my makeup on the bus. After getting ready, I put on my white Converse shoes and headed out, only to find Tzuyu exiting her apartment as well.

"Oh god."

”Hey, Sana! Are you going to uni? Let's go together!" She asked enthusiastically as a smile graced her lips.

"There she goes again, looking beautiful as always," I thought to myself while frowning.

"Fine," I replied with a sigh.

We got into the lift and waited in silence as we descended.

"Wow, awkward…"

"So, how have you been-"

Tzuyu stopped as my stomach interrupted her, a loud grumble escaping and breaking the calm atmosphere. I kept my best poker face as the girl stared at me.

"Did you just-"

"No."

But it-"

"It must be the lift. It's quite old, after all, and makes weird noises," I lied while maintaining my poker face.

"You can never lie to me, Sana," Tzuyu said seriously as she appeared in front of me, giving me the shock of my life.

I suddenly found the wooden wall of the lift very interesting to look at as Tzuyu stared at me intently.

"Gosh, if you didn't eat then just tell me," the tall girl chided as she fished into her bag and pulled out a sandwich wrapped in plastic foil.

I looked at the ham and cheese sandwich with envy, hunger prevalent in my eyes. I could feel saliva building up in my mouth and I gulped.

Tzuyu unwrapped the sandwich and beckoned me to open my mouth. I obliged. She stuffed the sandwich in my mouth and I relished the taste of the wonderful, toasty piece of heaven.

*ding*

"Hurry now, we don't have that much time," Tzuyu said as she walked out of the lift, leaving me to stare at her stupidly with a sandwich in my mouth.

"Yah! *munch* Wait for me!" I called as I scurried towards her, chewing on the sandwich.

~A few hours later~

As all my classes for the day finished, I left for home. As I exited the university, I saw a familiar figure standing by the entrance.

"Hey, Sana!" Tzuyu waved and called me.

I nodded in reply as she walked up to me.

"Wanna walk home together? I even waited for you," she said, practically jumping on the spot.

Since I had nothing else to do for the day, and the fact that I was exhausted, I obliged and we started walking back.

"So how was school?" She asked.

"Good."

"…Did you eat yet?"

"Yes."

Taking my hint, Tzuyu kept quiet for the rest of the journey as I clearly didn't want to have a conversation. We walked in silence and every now and then, I would glance at Tzuyu, finding her staring at m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter