2yeon || Like A Snowflake (Part 1)

Twice One-shots & Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was that time of the year again. It was a few days before Christmas. Snow fell outside, the white substance raining down slowly and enveloping the buildings, roads and shops in all its white glory. It was the second Christmas I would be spending with the girls again. I smiled as I thought of how hard we worked this year and how we scored many awards. I had everything I wanted now, except for one thing.

"Unnies! It's snowing!" Chaeyoung and Dahyun burst into the room and switched on the lights, bouncing around like springs.

I chuckled seeing how happy and carefree they were. Jihyo woke up, obviously disturbed by their unwanted presence. Chaeyoung ran towards Mina's bed and shook her awake.

"Mina~" she cooed affectionately.

The Japanese girl woke up to check who dared to wake her but as soon as her eyes adjusted, a sleepy smile spread across her face.

"Morning Chaengie~," Mina said as she wrapped her arm around the girl's slim neck, pulling her in for a kiss.

"N-No, Mina unnie! The others are-hmmph!" Chaeyoung managed before she was silenced by Mina's kiss.

Before the kiss could start to get steamy, Jihyo stomped towards the two to break them up.

"Yah! Do you think we run a brothel here!?" Jihyo's loud voice boomed, echoing throughout the dorm and effectively waking up the group's maknae, Tzuyu.

Mina pouted as she glared at Jihyo while Chaeyoung could only blush in embarrassment. I just giggled as I saw the couple bicker with Jihyo. I felt a slight pang of jealousy watching the couple.

"If only I had a relationship like that," I thought to myself as I smiled longingly.

"What's going on…" Tzuyu mumbled as she appeared by the doorframe, rubbing her eyes.

"Chewy-yah!" Sana squealed in delight as she saw her girlfriend.

"Morning Sana unnie…" The maknae said as she plopped herself down on the former's bed.

Sana wrapped her arms around Tzuyu and nuzzled her face into the girl's chest, a hug the latter returned.

"Eurgh…Another couple," I thought, scrunching my eyebrows together when I saw Tzuyu kiss the top of Sana's head.

"Omo…You two as well?" Jihyo sighed defeat as she made her way out of the room.

"Just be careful when we're not in the dorm," She grumbled as she walked out of the room and into the kitchen, looking for some breakfast.

I followed Jihyo out of the room as I didn't want to be stuck with the two couples inside the room.

"I don't know how you can deal with those 4," Jihyo said as she fished out a box of cereal from the cupboard and emptying its contents into a bowl.

"Well, you could say that I envy them, in a way," I said somewhat bitterly.

"Don't worry. With your looks, I'm sure you could make them fall for you. I just hope it isn't another member or I'll have another couple to deal with," she replied while rolling her eyes, making me chuckle.

Little did I know, a figure sitting at the dining table was listening in on our conversation and when it heard enough, it slipped away into its room.

All of the members began coming out of their rooms and settled at the dining table, eating their breakfast which consisted of porridge, soup, cereal and bread. The food was being passed around and there was much chatter among the other members. However, nobody seemed to notice that two members were missing. Jungyeon and Momo. I frowned at this and got out of my seat. I walked towards the shared room between the two and knocked on the door.

"Momo? Jungyeon? Come have some breakfast," I said as I opened the door.

As I entered the room, I found Momo resting peacefully in Jungyeon's arms. My eyebrows furrowed in annoyance. Jungyeon herself was asleep as well.

"Yah! Wake up!" I yelled as I shook Jungyeon awake.

She lulled her head and her eyes rolled open to reveal those beautiful dark brown peepers that seemed to hypnotise me.

"What do you want, Nayeon?" Jungyeon asked sharply, without even addressing me as 'unnie'.

I narrowed my eyes and stared at her in shock.

"Eat your breakfast. And don't talk to your unnie that way," I spat and stormed out of the room, fuming.

She was so cold now, it was never like this before. I wiped away tears and headed towards my room. I slammed the door as hot tears of frustration trickled down my cheeks. I rubbed them away and sat on my bed. Jungyeon changed so much since we debuted. Back during Sixteen, we used to always cuddle each other and talk about so many things. Whenever we went out, we'd also hold hands or link our arms together. Those were just things of the past now.

" Christmas."

This was why I hated the holidays. Why did everyone but me deserve to be happy? I was a good girl who scored good grades and always followed the rules and respected my elders. I didn't know why this was happening to me. I thought of Jungyeon holding Momo in her arms just now and I felt a fire in my heart. All of a sudden, I felt hateful of the Japanese girl and wanted nothing but to rip out.

The room was empty except for me, or at least I thought so.

|| Jungyeon's P.O.V ||

I sighed as I watched Momo leave the room. I hated Nayeon for making me feel this way but I hated myself even more for acting like such a child. It was all her fault. All her fault for making me feel like this. That's right, Yoo Jungyeon of TWICE was a lesbian. Not only was I a lesbian, I was a lesbian who was in love with Im Nayeon.

"Nayeon would probably be disgusted if she knew I loved her…" I thought to myself helplessly.

That was why I started putting distance between me and her as I didn't want my feelings for her to grow stronger. It sounded selfish of me but I only did this to prevent her from being hurt. So far, Momo was the only one who knew of my infatuation with the brunette. After all, no one in TWICE was gayer than Hirai Momo. I loved my roommate to death as she would always comfort me when I cried over Nayeon or whenever I was depressed. However, from time to time, she'd sneak around the dorm quietly, almost as if she was trying to spy on someone. I was probably just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter