Chapter 5

Next Door Weirdo

It had been a month since Eunbi had lived alone and she had gotten closer to both, Yerin and Yewon. Today afternoon she had planed to meet her friends at the aquarium

Eunbi grinned, she had been looking forward to this for a week. Grabbing her coat, she made her way to the bus stop but stopped in her tracks.

"Hello," Yerin smiles widely.

"What the?!," Eunbi laughs at the sight of a Jung Yerin waiting in her doorstep waiting for her."I haven't even take a step out of my house and I already see you," Yerin nods.

"I stayed at grandma's just to walk with you," Eunbi jaw dropped."I wanted to meet you so badly!," Yerin hugged her making her heat up at how close he was.

Eunbi had actually felt flatered at Yerin's gesture, it was the first time a boy had made her heart flutter with his kindness."I see...," She giggled and untangled herself from him."Let's go before Yewon becomes worried," Yerin beams.

"Hmm!."

Thankfully Yewon had only been waiting for 10 minutes before they arrived. 

"Ahh~so sorry Yewonie~," Yerin said in an aegyo filled voice."Eunbi woke up late," Eunbi slapped his arm.

"You wouldn't have been late if you didn't wait for me!," Yewon giggles."Stop laughing it isn't funny," Eunbi complains. 

Yewon smiles cutely"It's just, you two are so cute like a couple," Yerin blushed while Eunbi pouted at her words."Ahh~ we should hurry come on, come on," She held Eunbi's arm.

The aquarium was huge in Eunbi's mind, with a lot of different fishes."Wow look at that," Eunbi pointed to Stingray."Cute," Yerin grin and stood in front of her.

"I can do it too!," Yerin imitates the Stingray gaining loud laughter from the two girls.

"Yah yah stop, you look like a dying fish," Eunbi mocks him"Yewon-ah lets go there," She points to a Shark tank."What kind of fish is this?," Yewon shruggs.

"Woah look jellyfish," Yerin said in awe.

Eunbi grinned at Yerin's childish behavior, it was cute to watch him so fascinated with marine life. She had went to the aquarium before, back when she was in highschool. Eunbi had always like experiencing new things.

"Come on I saw more big fish this way," Yerin says holding her hand to pull her to another tank. Yerin never misses that they continue to hold hands even after the trip to the aquarium. It wasn't until Yewon points it out that Eunbi lets go of his hand, blushing in embaressment.

"You two are cute," Yewon claims.

"Yewonie stop. You're making me shy!," Yerin smiles sheepishly."Yah I have tickets for a consort tomorow. Want to go?," He asked Eunbi

"Eh? but how about Yewon?," The youngest smiled and shook her head.

"I'm busy, so you go without me alright?," Eunbi nods, though a bit reluctant at leaving Yewon alone. 

Without Eunbi's knowledge, the two shared a look. Yerin mouthed a silent thank you to Yewon. They had planned for Eunbi to accompany Yerin to watch the consort, like an indirect date.

"Oh crap, I should go now," Eunbi waves them goodbye before leaving.

"Thanks Yewon-ah," Yerin said sincerely.

"It's fine Yerin-oppa, plus..," She gave a thumbs up"I ship it," Yewon winks.(NOTE:The thumbs up wasn't a pun)

Yerin grinned and scratched her neck nervously."Thanks I guess, do you think she likes me?," Yewon wasn't sure of Eunbi's feelings but she was sure Yerin was someone that can be loved by anyone.

"Hmm!," Yewon nodded."Anytime Yerin-oppa," She smiles.

"Cutie Yewonie," Yerin pinched her cheeks.

..Who is she gonna choose? I wonder...

Yewon eyed Yerin who was in his own world of happiness.I'm hoping for someone to win but...why do I have a bad feeling?...


Eunbi shivered as she turned yet again to the other side of her bed. She had just watched a movie her classmate had lend her. Sadly Eunbi hadn't realised it was a horror movie until the movie started. At that point Eunbi was to scared to even go near the DVD player.

Thunder rumbled loudly causing Eunbi to yelp."Yah?!!! shut up Earth?!! stop grumbling!," Eunbi yells to no one in particular.

DING DONG

Eunbi in a breath when she heard the doorbell ring. Wasn't this how one of the kids died in the movie she watched earlier? Heck no was Eunbi even going out of bed. 

"But one character also died when he hid in bed didn't he?," Eunbi whispers to herself. After five minutes of 'should I or not?', she looked through the peep hole.

She sighed in relief as she sees the similar body of Yuju. Somehow she felt more safer with his appearance. Eunbi opened the door and adorned a poker face."What?," She asked coolly.

"You okay? I heard screaming?," Yuju asked, furrowing his brows in worry. Eunbi notices that he was wearing glasses that strangely made him look more cute.

"Screaming? Ah I didn't hear anyone screaming," Eunbi coughed. Yuju looked sceptical"This is what happens when you watch too much ghost stories," She laughs but released another frightened cry when another rumble was heard.

"Ghost movies huh?," Yuju said amused more than anything."Want to come over? You look like you need some company?," Eunbi glared at him, Yuju raised his arms in a surrender fashion."We're neighbours after all, I also promised Ms. Jung..."

Eunbi scoffed"How can I believe you?," Yuju shruggs.

"Don't believe me then, bye," He walks away but smiles when Eunbi calls him to stop"Yes?," Eunbi doesn't miss his playful gaze, nor does she miss his knowing smile.

"Let me get some stuff first," Yuju nodded and waited by the front door. A small smile on his face.