Chapter 4

Next Door Weirdo

"Ah~ I'm so tired~," Yerin yawned loudly. The girls sigh at the older boy's antics."Let's rest for a bit?," He asked form the sofa.

Eunbi bites her tongue from cursing at him while Yewon calms her down."Yah! You aren't even doing anything for you to be tired!," She said annoyed.

Yerin pouts"I'm giving you support mentally," He argues. Yewon sighs and strecthes her hands from all the work.

"It's getting late we should go Eunbi-ah," Eunbi nods but then remembers it is 10pm."What's wrong?," Yewon asked worriedly.

"Oh I think you should stay with me since it's late," Eunbi said"Like a sleepover?," Yerin jumps in excitement.

"Wah!~ what a great idea," The girls frown.

Yewon chuckles"I think she mean just girls Yerin-oppa...," Eunbi nods. Yerin blinks and showed them his sad eyes."..Eh?..," Yerin sobs.

"Without me?...," Eunbi sighs and pokes his forehead.

"Stop acting Yerin-ah, Let's go Yewon," Eunbi grabs the other girl's hand and runs out"Thanks Ms. Jung!," She bows before leaving.

The take the stairs up to Eunbi's house since it was only a floor away. The sleepover goes great as the two grow closer as friends. Eunbi talks about her life in the small town and Yewon talks about her life. Somewhere in the building she can feel Yerin sulking alone. She laughs at the thought.

"So do you like it here?," Yewon asked.

"I guess but the only bad thing is....," Eunbi remembers the guy next door with a beautiful eye smile but confusing personality.

"Is...?," Blinking, Eunbi coughs and shakes her head.

"Ah nothing really, it's perfect," Yewon nods and they talk for another 20 minutes before sleeping. 


Yuju frowned as he sat at the opposite of his older sister"Why?," He asked her."You promised me Noona...did you break it?," Yuju smiled bitterly.

"You know I do what's best for you," Sowon counters as she sips her iced latte."I helped talk to our parents about you going back to Korea didn't I? Remember I always think the best," Yuju sighs.

"What are you doing here anyway?," His words came out colder than he meant to. Sowon smiles at her younger brother's straight forward attitude.

"On a business project really..," She replied nonchalantly, Yuju watched as Sowon adorns a more serious face."..Yuju..promise you won't be mad."

Confusion was written all over his face"Wha-What are you talking about Noona?," Yuju asked quietly. Sowon held out her pinky finger.

"Just promise me?," Yuju rolled his eyes.

"Are you a kid? What's with this pinky promise huh? Whatever I promise," Sowon exhaled and bit her lip. Yuju wondered what has his sister all anxious.

"You said you came here to study to take over our company right?," Yuju nods but Sowon smiles sadly"Don't lie to me Yuju-ah, you came to find her right," Sowon watched Yuju's eyes widened in shock.

Yuju lips trembled as he says his next words"How-How did you..?," His older sister pulls out a file and placed it on the desk.

"You still haven't found her right," Yuju expression turns sour"If you're wondering how I know, I had people looking out for you," Sowon said nervously.

"What?," Yuju gritted his teeth in anger.

"I found her."

"...What..?," He whispered.

Yuju sighed as he remembers yesterday night's talk. He placed his hands on his heart. Why does it hurt so much when you fall in love?


 

Eunbi wakes up to piano music playing, it sounded like a sad song. Unconsiously she smiled as the music played and opened her eyes when it stopped.

"It's pretty huh?," Eunbi almost yelled in suprise as she forgot Yewon had stayed over."But sad at the same time," Yewon smiled as she hands Eunbi a cup of coffee."Sorry I used your kitchen," She said sheepishly.

"It's fine."

"So who lives next door? some composer? singer?," Yewon asked.

"A jerk," Eunbi answers. Yewon blinked a few times and lets out a giggle."No seriously! He's tall like a giant and has an evil smile, oh he's also a dangerous playboy," She stressed the word 'dangerous'.

Yewon laughed until her stomach ache"Haha yah, isn't that a little mean?," She said in between laughters. Eunbi pouted and pretended to sulk. 

DING DONG

"I'll get it!," Eunbi made her way to the door and opened it.

Yerin stood there with a tray of pancakes"Morning!~," He chirped happily. Eunbi thought if slamming the door in his face would be considered rude?"Don't slam the door," Yerin pleaded, reading her mind.

"Fine come in," Yewon waved at the sight of Yerin and the three ate breakfest together until the doorbell rang again."Aish!," Eunbi groaned lazily.

Yewon stood up"I'll get it," Eunbi nodded and mouthed her thanks. Luckily she could still hear Yewon from the living room."Oh I see. Ah you live next door?," Eunbi widened her eyes before sprinting to the front door."Eunbi-ya this is Choi Yuju he lives next door," Yuju waved with a smirk.

"Yewon-ah stop," Eunbi slams the door close.

"What the-?," Yerin walks to them. Yewon widened her wyes at Eunbi's sudden reaction.

Yuju calls her through the door"Yah! I brought you you mail! Come on out Hwang Eunbi-ya," He said annoyed and knocks the door.

"Over my dead body!," Eunbi yells back.