Chapter 9

Next Door Weirdo

"Wah~," Eunbi stared in awe as she looked at the speeding rides that were featured in the amusement park."You really outdone yourself," She said taking a bite of the cotton candy Yerin had bought for her.

"Really? You like it that much?," Yerin rubbed his neck sheepishly and grinned."Well come on. We can go in that ride," He pointed to a slow boat ride. Boring!.

"Nope that one," Eunbi pulled him to an insanely tall rollercoster ride. Yerin gulped and looked at Eunbi with widened eyes. She should know that I'm afraid of heights but.....I'm the guy so I should be manly, right?.

Yerin nodded"Y-Yeah," She grinned while Yerin thought about his horrible lack of judgement. The rollercoster was in an word, okay for Eunbi at least. Since she wanted it to be longer and a little more faster, and she had been to better rides.

"Wait!," Yerin was dizzy and wanted to vomit."I'll go to the restroom okay. Wait here," He said as he ran away from Eunbi as to not embarress himself.

With Yerin...

"I hate rollercosters," Yerin groan as he leaned on the wall. He felt his phone vibrate in his left pants pocket."Yes?. Oh Yewon-ah what's up?," He smiled.

"The sky," Yewon sighed"How's the date?," She asked. While her friends where on a date, Yewon had visited her parents for the day or rather followed her father to work.

"Eh? Well it isn't really a date..," He murmured while frowning. He loved Eunbi but wondered if she even felt the same about him."Where are you? I hear people talking behind you," Yerin said.

"I'm at my dad's hospital. So it's kinda noisy. Sorry," Yewon bowed to a person she just knocked over because she didn't watched where she was going."Eh? Aren't you..? Yerin-oppa I'll talk to you later," Her eyes never leaving the figure in front of her.

"Yewon? Yewonnie?. Hulmp, I'm so nervous!," He whines as he looks in the mirror to fix his hair.

Eunbi frowned and looked at her phone"He's been gone for 10 minutes, what is he even doing?," She grumbled.

"Hello darling you alone?," A middle aged man stood in front of her. With two other guys behind him, all of them eyeing her lecherously. Eunbi shivered as he grinned."Cold? come her I'll keep you warm," He stepped closer.

"Eunbi-ya!," Yerin dashed and stood in front of her."Y-Y old man leave ys alone," He said as he tried to look intimidating but it had little effect as the guy was two inces taller than him.

"Playing to be a hero boy?," The old man spat"Your girlfriend must feel sad," Yerin gritted his teeth. In an instant Eunbi picked the sand from the ground and threw it at the goons eyes.

She grabbed Yerin's arm"Come on!," Eunbi and Yerin sprinted until they reached a corner and hid behind."I think we lost them," Eunbi sighed in relief.

"Thanks," Yerin huffed, tired from running. He looked at Eunbi admiringly, and saw her in a new light. Eunbi was different, she didn't care what people thinks of her. Eunbi was brave, defient and whether she knows or not, kind."I love you," He blurts out.

Thankfully Eunbi didn't seem to hear him"What? Did you say something?," Yerin smiled and grabbed her hand.

"Yeah I said lets go, for the consert before we get late," Eunbi nodded.


"Eh? Aren't you..? Yerin-oppa, I'll talk to you later," Yewon said and hung up a second later."Yuju-shi."

"You. You're Eunbi-shi's friend right? Yewon-shi," Yuju smiled as he dusted his suit. Yewon bowed and laughed nervously.

"I'm suprised you remember me. And I'm sorry for not watching where I was going," Yuju shrugged it off.

He smiled his charming smile, one that would make anyone melt. But Yewon only gazed at him in innocently."It's fine. And I have a useless skill to remember peoples name," Yuju said"Though why are you here?," Yewon bit her lip.

Kim Yewon was bullied as a child, they wouldn't bully her to her face as they know her parents. The rich family who owns multiple hospitals all over the country, The Kim family. They would whisper behind her back and break her things when she was outside. So she learned to hide her family. Only Yerin knows of it.

"My family owns the hospital," But something in Yuju's big brown eyes made her trust him. Like they share the same experiences in the past."How about you?," She couldn't help but ask him.

"Actually, I'm here to meet your father on business since my sister is busy," He smiled."You think you can show me the way?," Yewon grinned.

She pointed to the left"Well go straight the turn right, continue on your right for two more turn and you'll reach his office in no time," Yewon told him with a friendly smile.

"Thank you. You're different form my neighbour," Yuju grinned as he remembered the short tempered girl, his neighbour Hwang Eunbi. He freezes.

Yewon smiled at a nurse who was pushing a patient around in a hospital trolley. The nurse waved back in greeting to the CEO's daughter. Yuju swallows and drops the paper in his hands."Yuju?," Yewon frowns.

"I-I-I..tell your father my to change the meeting date," He said, his skin pale and face filled with various emotions. Without another word he ran. Ran as far with nobody seeing the tears in his eyes."Why?.. Why?...Eunbi-ah?!!," He yelled in agony one he reached his car.


Yah!!! I'm back! ♡♡♡ So next one is gonna be flashback. And Eunha's big debut! I know, FINALLY right? Also thanks for reading. ☆.☆